When was the last time you were on campus? If you haven't been here for a while, you may find that things have changed. Plan a visit to campus soon. We would love to show you around.
• If you are traveling on I-80 or I-35 in Iowa, stop by for a meal and a tour.
• Come to a concert or an athletic event. Check out our Events page to see what is happening at Faith.
• Don't forget our Homecoming Weekend in September. Students are still making cardboard creations!
• Plan a reunion. A group of ladies who were roommates in the early '70s recently planned a reunion and included a stop at Faith in their weekend. You can do the same for your class or dorm.
• Visit the Faith Bookstore for Christian books and other gift items.
Refer a Student
Life-Changing That one word probably describes your experience at Faith. Your life changed in so many positive ways.
• You grew in your Christian life.
• You learned how to serve the Lord.
• You made lifelong friends.
• You may have met your spouse
After you left Faith, you probably realized that your time at Faith was one of the most memorable and life-changing times in your life.
We would like to see many more students benefit from the same life-changing experience you enjoyed at Faith, and you can play a significant role in making that happen.
• You can share your story with high school students and encourage them to consider Faith.
• You can send us the names of students who would be a good fit at Faith.
Below is a form you can use to submit the names of high schoolers we could contact about their future college plans. Thank you for helping us increase the number of students who can have the same life-changing experience at Faith!
Year in High School
Special Interests or Abilities
These individuals are committed to serving you as alumni of Faith.
Interim Director of Alumni Relations
• 2003 and 2007 grad of Faith
Alumni Administrative Assistant
• 1973 grad of Faith
Alumni Association President
• 1990 grad of Faith
• Pastor of Fellowship Baptist Church in Des Moines, Iowa
Faith offers several print and electronic publications to keep you informed about Faith and to help you in your Christian life.
• Faith Witness:the alumni magazine containing news and information about Faith
• Faith Pulpit:the quarterly Seminary publication addressing issues of theological and ministerial importance. Click here to access all past Faith Pulpits.
• Bible Reading Schedule:a guide to reading the Bible through in a year
• Module Brochure:a list of seminary modules available to you
• Interface:the monthly e-mail newsletter with news and events from Faith
Fill out the Publication Subscription Form below to receive any of these publications.
I am 16 years of age or older.
Graduation Year or last year attended
Please check all publications you would like to receive.
Bible Reading Schedule
Seminary Module Schedule
Inside Faith:E-Mail Newsletter
Giving to Faith
Faith relies on the generous giving of alumni and friends to continue its ministry of training people for life and ministry. Many people gave to help pay for your education. As an alumnus, you can "pay forward" so that students to come can get the same quality Bible education you received. Click here to learn more about opportunities to support Faith.
Paul Lobb, a former Faith board member and friend of the school, went to be with the Lord on April 16. Read More
Regular Baptist Books has released Dependence in the Wilderness by Dr. Jeff Newman, professor of Biblical Counseling at Faith. This book draws from Psalm 63 to give hope and encouragement for those who are suffering. Read More
The goal of the Search Committee has been to find a highly qualified and dedicated man of vision who can lead Faith onward and forward. We are convinced we have found that man in Rev. James R. Tillotson who has accepted our unanimous invitation to be the next president of FBBC&TS. Read More