We are kicking off our school year by waiving the $45 application fee for fall 2014 applications! Click here to begin your application, and enter the waiver code FREEAPP on the payment page. This offer is good now until October 1.
We are so thankful for the students God has brought to campus this year. We look forward to getting to know you as we work through the application process with you!
Click here to begin an application and save $45!
Standing Apart from the Crowd
What Makes the Faith Experience So Unique?
As one of the oldest and most respected Bible colleges in the country, Faith endeavors to set the standard for academic excellence and practical ministry opportunities for its students. Here are a few examples:
More Exposure to the Bible
• Faith's four-year majors earn 42-46 hours of Bible credit, which is almost double that of some other Christian colleges. Every student earns a double major at Faith:a major in Bible and a major in his or her selected program.
• Our students study all ten doctrines over the course of two years as well as take a course in Systematic Theology (with internationally recognized professor Dr. Paul Hartog) or Senior Seminar (with theologian Dr. Alan Cole).
• Faith offers a complete Bible education. Our students take both Old and New Testament Survey as well as in-depth classes on several books of the Bible including Genesis, Matthew, Acts, and Romans.
• Our students leave Faith knowing how to study and apply God's Word to their lives. They learn these skills in the classroom, through their local churches, in the dorm, and in their interaction with our faculty and staff. There is no better place than Faith to cultivate these skills.
Real Life Ministry Opportunities
• Faith does not have a campus church, but rather we believe in and emphasize serving in local churches. Every Wednesday and Sunday our students are engaged in real life ministry in one of our 30 like-minded churches within a 30-mile radius of our campus.
• Faith sends teams of students to serve every summer in camps and churches across the nation. We also organize annual missions trips overseas.
• Faith provides several venues for our students to develop their leadership skills right here on campus by serving as resident advisors or class officers or by being involved in our Student Association, Student Missionary Fellowship, or one of our several other student led groups.
A Fully Accredited Experience
• Faith is FULLY accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and by the Association for Biblical Higher Learning. So Faith has achieved both national and regional accreditation. This accreditation means your degree holds the same academic integrity as a degree from universities like Harvard. It also means that if God would lead you on to another institution that has achieved full accreditation, many of your credits will transfer. Accreditation is especially important for education and nursing majors.
• Institutions accredited by TRACS and other accreditation bodies indicate those institutions' academic programs do not have the same overall recognized level of excellence.
• The classroom experience can make or break your college experience. At Faith the classroom experience is designed to be the highlight for our students. Many of our faculty members not only have earned doctorates, but they also have years of practical real life experience that brings the classroom to life.
Dynamic Campus Life
• Our Student Life Department has a well-balanced approach to expectations. The goal is to teach our students to develop Biblical discernment as they learn how to apply God's Word to their lives. Our desire is to teach our students how to live a Biblically balanced life in our world today.
• At Faith our Athletic Department has the mindset that athletics equals ministry. We strive to combine athletics and ministry in an effort to glorify God. This distinctive focus leads to excellence on and off the field. Students will have the opportunity to play competitively and use athletics as a means to minister and grow spiritually.
• We have a student body that genuinely wants to know God and is striving to love Him more. Our students have a heart for ministry and are actively serving on campus and within their local churches.
We would love to have you come and see this unique experience firsthand. Contact us to set up your visit anytime. Give us a call at 1.888.FAITH.4.U or register online at faith.edu/admissions/visit.
Students enrolling in fall 2015 may be eligible for a scholarship for up to full tuition for one or two years at Faith.* Scholarship amounts will vary.
1. Students in the Pastoral and Missions programs may be eligible for this scholarship for two years (first and third) at Faith.
2. Students who are the first to enroll at Faith from their church or Christian school may be eligible for this scholarship for one year at Faith.
• Be a full-time, on-campus students entering in fall 2015.
• Have a 2.5 GPA and a 21 or higher ACT score (must maintain a 2.5 GPA to keep scholarship).
• Attend Scholarship Weekend and interview with the Admissions Department.
• Deposit by August 15, 2015.
• The Student Life Department must observe a mission-fit testimony for the student to continue to receive these scholarships.
Click here to begin your application for fall 2015. (Students can begin applying for fall 2015 on August 15, 2014.)
One of the most respected Bible colleges is also the most affordable!
For Pastoral and Missions Scholarship
1. Student must enroll in the Pastoral program (includes assistant pastor) or the four-year Missions program.
2. Student must have a recommendation form completed by a member of his/her local church recognizing God's call in his/her life into full-time ministry.
For Church Scholarship
1. Student must have been a member at his/her church for a minimum of two years.
2. Student must be the first student to enroll from his/her church (church must be in doctrinal agreement with Faith).
For Christian School Scholarship
1. Student must be the first student to enroll from his/her Christian school.
2. Student must have attended at least his/her senior year at a Christian school in doctrinal agreement with Faith.
*Federal and state aid are factored into these numbers.
Recap of Presidential Installation ServiceSeptember 17
Find a story of the presidential installation service on September 17.
Missions ConferenceOctober 12–16
Attend this year's Missions Conference for a fresh look at worldwide missions.
Refresh ConferenceFebruary 9–12
A specialized conference for pastors and wives to refresh you in your ministry
Austin Plew, a former director of development at Faith, recently went to be with the Lord. Read More
Mark Davis, the director of admissions, has been appointed to be vice president of enrollment and student life. Read More
Faith welcomes Leanna Acree, Karis Cole, Bri Harrier, and Nick Payne to the staff. Read More
Dr. Paul Hartog, professor and librarian at Faith, has edited and contributed to a book on the early church fathers. Read More
Sherri Nicholson, an accomplished pianist and piano teacher, will join Faith's Music Department faculty this fall. Read More