Two Major Tuition Scholarships
Students enrolling in fall 2015 may be eligible for a scholarship for up to full tuition for one or two years at Faith.* Scholarship amounts will vary.
1. Students in the Pastoral and Missions programs may be eligible for this scholarship for two years (first and third) at Faith.
2. Students who are the first to enroll at Faith from their church or Christian school may be eligible for this scholarship for one year at Faith.
• Be a full-time, on-campus students entering in fall 2015.
• Have a 2.5 GPA and a 21 or higher ACT score (must maintain a 2.5 GPA to keep scholarship).
• Attend Scholarship Weekend and interview with the Admissions Department.
• Deposit by August 15, 2015.
• The Student Life Department must observe a mission-fit testimony for the student to continue to receive these scholarships.
Click here to begin your application for fall 2015. (Students can begin applying for fall 2015 on August 15, 2014.)
One of the most respected Bible colleges is also the most affordable!
For Pastoral and Missions Scholarship
1. Student must enroll in the Pastoral program (includes assistant pastor) or the four-year Missions program.
2. Student must have a recommendation form completed by a member of his/her local church recognizing God's call in his/her life into full-time ministry.
For Church Scholarship
1. Student must have been a member at his/her church for a minimum of two years.
2. Student must be the first student to enroll from his/her church (church must be in doctrinal agreement with Faith).
For Christian School Scholarship
1. Student must be the first student to enroll from his/her Christian school.
2. Student must have attended at least his/her senior year at a Christian school in doctrinal agreement with Faith.
*Federal and state aid are factored into these numbers.
Big events planned for the 2016 Homecoming! Make plans now to return and be a part.
Faith Classic Golf TournamentFriday, September 16
Calling all golfers! Play a round of golf on a premier course and help raise money for Faith scholarships.
FaithFestSaturday, September 24
Bring your teens to this premier youth event. Lots of fun activities with an evangelistic emphasis.
Minnesota Fall-Out RetreatOctober 20–22
A spiritually challenging weekend for Minnesota teens at Camp Jim.