Two Major Tuition Scholarships
Students enrolling in fall 2015 may be eligible for a scholarship for up to full tuition for one or two years at Faith.*
1. Students in the Pastoral and Missions programs may be eligible for this scholarship for two years (first and third) at Faith.
2. Students who are the first to enroll at Faith from their church or Christian school may be eligible for this scholarship for one year at Faith.
• Be a full-time, on-campus students entering in fall 2015
• Have a 2.5 GPA and a 21 or higher ACT score
• Attend Scholarship Weekend and interview with the Admissions Department
• Deposit by May 1, 2015
Click here to begin your application for fall 2015. (Students can begin applying for fall 2015 on August 15, 2014.)
One of the most respected Bible colleges is also the most affordable!
For Pastoral and Missions Scholarship
1. Student must enroll in the Pastoral program (includes assistant pastor) or the four-year Missions program.
2. Student must have a reference form completed by a member of his/her local church recognizing God's call in his/her life into full-time ministry.
For Church Scholarship
1. Student must have been a member at his/her church for a minimum of two years.
2. Student must be the first student to enroll from his/her church (church must be in doctrinal agreement with Faith).
For Christain School Scholarship
1. Student must be the first student to enroll from his/her Christian school.
2. Student must have attended at least his/her senior year at a Christian school in doctrinal agreement with Faith.
*Award amounts shall be the difference between the tuition charged and all other federal, state, and institutional aid received.