1. What was your major at Faith?
Assistant Pastor with a Youth and Music minor
2. Where did you do your internship?
I am currently finishing my internship at Grace Baptist Church in Mankato, Minnesota. I am learning a lot about what pastors have to do behind the scenes that many people never see.
3. So what’s after graduation?
This summer I will be working at the Iowa Regular Baptist Camp as part of Faith’s camp team, the Contenders. This fall I plan to start seminary in the fall at Faith Baptist Theological Seminary.
4. How are you going to use your education at Faith now that you have finished?
I plan to use my education in my ministry at church for now. I work with the junior boys at my church during Sunday School, and I go calling on Wednesday nights. My long-term goal is to become an assistant pastor and help teens grow in Christ.
5. What was one of your highlights studying at Faith?
One of my highlights studying at faith would have to be Systematic Theology class. It put all of the doctrine classes together so I know what I believe and why.
6. How were you plugged in to extracurricular activities at Faith?
During my years at Faith I was involved in summer ministry teams, soccer, basketball, Chorale, the Student Association, and class leadership.
7. Why did you choose to study at Faith?
I started my college education at Pillsbury Baptist Bible College. When Pillsbury closed, I chose Faith because it was a great place to study for the ministry and because I already knew a few students attending Faith.
8. What are you most looking forward to in your next step . . . whatever that may be?
I am looking forward to starting in a youth ministry and applying all the things that I have learned in my classes. I want to use my Faith education to build into the lives of teens wherever God leads me.