Paul A. Hartog
964.0601 ext. 260
Dr. Paul Hartog is one of those unusual professors who is both a nationally recognized scholar and a local church practitioner. Dr. Paul is regarded as an authority in the field of early church history and has published numerous articles and a major book. He also is involved in local church ministry as a youth pastor. Students appreciate how Dr. Paul brings a thorough Biblical perspective to his history, ethics, and philosophy classes. Dr. Hartog and his family live in Des Moines and are active members of Maranatha Baptist Church in Grimes, Iowa.
• Calvary Bible College
• B.A., Faith Baptist Bible College
• M.A. and M.Div., Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
• Certificate of Christian Apologetics, Biola University
• Certificate of Worship Studies, Webber Institute for Worship Studies
• Certificate of Nonprofit Management.
• M.A., Iowa State University
• Th.M., St. Andrew's Theological College
• Ph.D., Loyola University Chicago
Teaching and Ministry Experience
• Assistant Pastor, Slater Baptist Church, Slater, Iowa
• Research Assistant, Loyola University Chicago
• Reference Assistant and Library Instructor, Cudahy Library, Chicago
• Teaching Fellow and Lecturer, Loyola University Chicago
• Assistant to the Director, Center for Christianity and Culture, Chicago
• Associate Pastor, Bible Baptist Church, Romeoville, Illinois
• Assistant Pastor, Maranatha Baptist Church, Grimes, Iowa
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
• Adjunct Faculty, Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
New Testament Seminar
Contact Dr. Hartog for more information about the New Testament courses at Faith.