Faith's annual Scholarship Weekend is a great opportunity for high school seniors to come to campus to interview for thousands of dollars of institutional scholarships. The students
- visit classes and chapel
- enjoy a catered meal
- get answers to their questions about Faith
- meet their future classmates
- have fun with other high schoolers and Faith students
This scholl year's second Scholarship Weekend will be April 6-8, 2017. You are eligible to come to the weekend if you . . .
- are a high school senior in the 2016-2017 school year or a transfer student,
- plan to enroll as a full-time college student in fall 2017,
- submit your application to Faith between August 1 and March 24, 2016.
We encourage parents to join us for the weekend, but students may also come alone. We will provide informative sessions on Friday, especially dealing with financial issues.
|Thursday April 6, 2017|
|Dorm Devotions||10:30 p.m.|
|Friday April 7, 2017|
|College Finances 101||10:00-10:50 a.m.|
|Interviews and Activities||1:00-5:00 p.m.|
|Evening Activities||9:00 p.m.|
|Saturday April 8, 2017|
Please note that you do not need to have your ACT/SAT done in order to attend the weekend. However, it is required in order to be awarded a scholarship process. The three steps required for a Fall 2017 applicant to be awarded a scholarship package would be as follows:
- Interview for scholarships
- Send in ACT or SAT scores
- Email Admissions your EFC (6 digit Expected Family Contribution number from FAFSA confirmation email)
To find out what an estimated award package would look like, click here.
Faith Chorale Spring ConcertMarch 17
The Faith Chorale will present its annual spring concert March 17 at 7:00 pm. This concert will be held in the Nettleton Center.
Spring Alumni Dessert FellowshipMarch 27, 7 pm
Join us for a time of fellowship with old classmates, and hear what's new at Faith.
Instrumental Spring ConcertApril 7
The Faith Instrumental Ensembles will present their annual spring concert April 7 at 7:00 p.m. This concert will be held in the Nettleton Center.