Faith's annual Scholarship Weekend is a great opportunity for high school seniors to come to campus to interview for thousands of dollars of institutional scholarships. The students
- visit classes and chapel
- enjoy a catered meal
- get answers to their questions about Faith
- meet their future classmates
- have fun with other high schoolers and Faith students
This year's Scholarship Weekend will be November 10-12, 2016. You are eligible to come to the weekend if you . . .
- are a high school senior in the 2016-2017 school year or a transfer student,
- plan to enroll as a full-time college student in fall 2017,
- submit your application to Faith between August 1 and November 4, 2016.
We encourage parents to join us for the weekend, but students may also come alone. We will provide informative sessions on Friday, especially dealing with financial issues.
|Thursday November 10, 2016|
|Dorm Devotions||10:30 p.m.|
|Friday November 11, 2016|
|College Finances 101||10:00-10:50 a.m.|
|Interviews and Activities||1:00-5:00 p.m.|
|Evening Activities||9:00 p.m.|
|Saturday November 12, 2016|
Please note that you do not need to have your ACT/SAT done in order to attend the weekend. However, it is required in order to be awarded a scholarship process. The three steps required for a Fall 2017 applicant to be awarded a scholarship package would be as follows:
- Interview for scholarships
- Send in ACT or SAT scores
- Email Admissions your EFC (6 digit Expected Family Contribution number from FAFSA confirmation email)
To find out what an estimated award package would look like, click here.
Faith Reception at GARBC ConferenceThursday, June 30
Connect with alumni and hear updates from Faith
Alumni WorkdaySaturday, July 23
Your opportunity to get your hands dirty and leave your mark on the Faith Campus.
Alumni and Friends DinnerFriday, August 6
This free dinner will be sponsored by our Faith partner GuidOne Insurance.
Big events planned for the 2016 Homecoming! make plans now to return and be a part.
Faith Classic Golf TournamentFriday, September 16
New date for the golf tournament. Play a round of golf on a premier course and help raise money for Faith scholarships.