Scholarship Weekend-March 20-22
Each spring students and parents from all across the country come to experience Faith firsthand at our annual Scholarship Weekend. This year's event will be March 20-22. This weekend is designed for Faith personnel to get to know potential students and their families while providing students the opportunity to interview for substantial scholarships. In addition you will
- interview with faculty and staff
- visit classes and chapel
- enjoy a catered meal from Olive Garden
- get answers to your questions about Faith
- meet your future classmates
- have fun with other high schoolers and Faith students
The best part of all is the cost--it's free! We provide everything for you--food, activities, and lodging for students. (Discount rates available at local hotels for parents.)
You are eligible if you . . .
- are a high school senior in the 2013-2014 school year or a transfer student,
- plan to enroll as a full-time college student in fall 2014,
- apply to Faith by March 15, 2014.
Online registration will be available. You must complete your FAFSA using Faith's school code 007121. To complete your FAFSA online go to fafsa.ed.gov. Click Here to learn more about the financial aid process.
We encourage parents to join us for the weekend, but students may also come alone. We will provide informative parent tracks on Friday, especially dealing with financial issues.
|Thursday March 20, 2014|
|Dorm Devotions||10:30 p.m.|
|Friday March 21, 2014|
|Classes and Parent Track||10:00-11:50 a.m.|
|Interviews and activities||1:00-5:00 p.m.|
|Evening Activities||9:00 p.m.|
|Saturday March 22, 2014|