Faith's annual Scholarship Weekend is a great opportunity for high school seniors to come to campus to interview for thousands of dollars of institutional scholarships. The students
- visit classes and chapel
- enjoy a catered meal
- get answers to their questions about Faith
- meet their future classmates
- have fun with other high schoolers and Faith students
This year's Scholarship Weekend will be March 17-19, 2016. You are eligible if you . . .
- are a high school senior in the 2015-2016 school year or a transfer student,
- plan to enroll as a full-time college student in fall 2016,
- apply to Faith by March 11, 2016.
We encourage parents to join us for the weekend, but students may also come alone. We will provide informative sessions on Friday, especially dealing with financial issues.
|Thursday March 17, 2016|
|Dorm Devotions||10:30 p.m.|
|Friday March 18, 2016|
|College Finances 101||10:00-10:50 a.m.|
|Interviews and Activities||1:00-5:00 p.m.|
|Evening Activities||9:00 p.m.|
|Saturday March 19, 2016|