Jump-start your college education by taking a class for college credit at Faith this summer.
• June 14-19, 2015
• For high school students graduating in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Analysis of the book of Acts with a focus on the early church and missions.
Instructor: Mr. Mark Lounsbrough, professor of Bible and missions
• Introduction to Philosophy
Introduction to developing a Biblical worldview
Instructor: Dr. Paul Hartog, professor of Bible and theology
Study of the book of Genesis with a special emphasis on creationism
Instructor: Dr. Alan Cole, professor of Bible and theology
These three courses are required classes in a student’s first two years at Faith. Your summer course will transfer into your program at Faith so you will already have completed two credit hours!
Classroom—Business casual (khaki/dress pants and polo/nice top)
After Class—Casual (jeans, t-shirt, shorts, capris, etc.)
|7:30 am—8:00 am||Breakfast|
|8:00 am—12:00 pm||Class|
|12:00 pm—1:00 pm||Lunch|
|1:00 pm—3:30 pm||Class|
|3:30 pm—5:30 pm||Study Time|
|5:30 pm—6:30 pm||Dinner|
|6:30 pm—8:30 pm||Special Activities|
Arrival: Check in Sunday night from 7-8 pm in the Nettleton Center
Departure: Friday after lunch
$399 which includes
- Tuition for two hours of college credit (60% discount off what a college student normally pays)
- All meals
- Dormitory lodging (supervised by adults)
- Plus about $25—$105 for books
You can send in the payment by check or pay over the phone.
- Complete the Jump Start Registration form here!
- Send in two completed reference forms (cannot be completed by relatives)
- Pastor/Christian Worker Form
- High School Educator (If you are home schooled, have a supervising teacher complete the reference form.)
If you have already taken a Jump Start class or you are currently enrolled for the fall 2015 semester, you do not need to fill out a registration form. Simply call to sign up!
Register and pay by May 26, 2015.
If you have any questions,
• call us at 1.888.FAITH.4.U
• send us a quick question here
Don’t delay—Get a jump start on your college education! Register now!
Looking for the online Jump Start classes? Click here.
Student Leadership SummitApril 16-18
Evangelist Will Galkin and Dr. Paul Hartog will help teens confront their culture rather than conform to it.
Chorale Concert at IRBCApril 18
The Chorale will present a special concert at the Iowa Regular Baptist Camp for people in northern Iowa and southern Minnesota.
Walton Lecture SeriesApril 22-24
Dr. Bruce Compton from Detroit Baptist Theological Seminary will speak on Contemporary Issues in American Evangelicalism.
Commencement WeekendMay 7, 8
Find a full schedule of the 2015 commencement weekend events.