Jump start your college education by taking a class for
college credit at Faith this summer.
• June 9–14, 2013
• For high school students graduating in 2013, 2014, and 2015
Personal Evangelism—practical instruction and practice in sharing your faith (2 credit hours)
Mr. Chuck De Cleene—professor of Bible and missions at Faith and active in personal and local church evangelism
Introduction to Philosophy—practical introduction to developing a Biblical worldview (2 credit hours)
Dr. Paul Hartog—professor of Bible and theology at Faith and an experienced teacher in a Christian approach to philosophy
Genesis—study of the book of Genesis with a special emphasis on creationism (2 credit hours)
Dr. Alan Cole—professor of Bible and theology at Faith and an expert teacher in Bible subjects
Each of these courses is a required class in a student’s first two years at Faith. Your summer course will transfer into your program at Faith so you will already have completed one course!
• Classroom—Business casual (khaki/dress pants and polo)
• After Class—Casual (jeans, t-shirts, shorts, capris, etc.)
|1:30–4:30||Study and Service|
Arrival: Check in Sunday night at 7 p.m.
Departure: Friday after lunch
$350 which includes
• Tuition for two hours of college credit (60% discount off what a college student normally pays)
• All meals
• Dormitory lodging (supervised by adults)
Plus about $25—$105 for books
Payment is due on the first day of class.
Don’t delay—Get a jump start on your college education. Register by June 1.
1. FIll out the registration form below, and
2. Print the medical release form and mail it to Faith with your check (or phone us and give us a credit card number).