Travel, Food, and Lodging
Ankeny, Iowa, is located just north of the capitol city of Des Moines and is easy to get to from any place in the the country.
If you are driving, Ankeny is just a few miles north of the I-35 and I-80 interchange. Click on find us above for specific directions.
• All registered guests will get their Wednesday evening meal in the Faith dining hall. You will enjoy an Iowa barbecue dinner with all the fixings!
• All attendees staying in our residence halls will also get a continental breakfast on Wednesday and Thursday mornings in the Faith dining hall. (See Lodging below for information on staying in our residence halls.)
• The Faith Dining Services will provide meals in our dining hall for you and your family for Tuesday dinner, Wednesday lunch, and Thursday lunch. You may eat one or all of these meals with us even if you do not stay in the residence halls on our campus. The prices for the meals are listed below. In order for us to prepare for these meals, you will need to reserve and pay for these meals by June 1. After June 1, the meal fees are nonrefundable.
|Age 11 and Up||$7 per meal|
|Ages 4-10||$5 per meal|
Everyone is invited to the Leadership Luncheon on Thursday. We have room for 150 guests. The cost is also $7.
Lodging is available to you and your family in the Faith residence halls. By staying on campus you can park your car and easily walk to all the meetings. The cost for the rooms also includes a continental breakfast on Wednesday and Thursday mornings in the Faith dining hall.
Each two-room suite shares a bathroom. Each room has two twin beds and will hold a maximum of two adults and two children. If you need extra room for additional family members, you should reserve the adjoining room of the suite. Linens and towels are provided.
You may also choose from a number of hotels in Ankeny.
• These hotels have established a room block for conference guests. Contact these hotels directly and tell them you are booking under either the Faith or FBFI room block to receive the Faith discount.
AmericInn—$89.99/room block ends May 13.
Comfort Inn—$89.99/room block ends May 13.
Fairfield Inn—Room block ends June 1.
Quality Inn and Suites—$76.49 per night/room block ends May 27.
• These additional hotels are also avialable in the Ankeny area.
FaithFestSaturday, September 24
Bring your teens to this premier youth event. Lots of fun activities with an evangelistic emphasis.
Minnesota Fall-Out RetreatOctober 20–22
A spiritually challenging weekend for Minnesota teens at Camp Jim.
Missions ConferenceOctober 24–28, 2016
Join the Faith Family as we focus attention on the theme "The Harvest is Now".
Festival of CarolsDecember 2 and 3
Begin your holiday season with a concert of festive Christmas music that highlights the birth of Christ.
Refresh ConferenceJanuary 31–February 3, 2017
A conference designed to refresh Christian leaders and their wives. Registration open.