The registration fee covers
• all sessions and workshops
• conference book
• access to exhibits
• hospitality center Wednesday and Thursday mornings
• barbeque picnic for the whole family on Wednesday evening
• childcare for infants and toddlers and activities and snacks for children and youth
• banquet on Monday evening for chaplains
|After May 4||
After May 31
|Couple and one child||$155||$165||$180|
|Couple and two children||$180||$190||$205|
|Couple and three or more children||$205||$215||$230|
|Couple and one child||$175||$185||$200|
|Couple and two children||$200||$210||$225|
|Couple and three or more children||$225||$235||$250|
|Lay Person/Ministerial Student|
|Couple and one child||$105||$115||$130|
|Couple and two children||$130||$140||$155|
|Couple and three or more children||$155||$165||$180|
Three Ways to Register
• Click here to register online.
• Download the registration form and send it back to Faith with your check or credit card number.
• Call Don Anderson at 515.964.0601, ext. 284, to register with a credit card.
Alumni and Friends DinnerFriday, August 5
This free dinner will be sponsored by our Faith partner GuidOne Insurance.
Big events planned for the 2016 Homecoming! Make plans now to return and be a part.
Faith Classic Golf TournamentFriday, September 16
Calling all golfers! Play a round of golf on a premier course and help raise money for Faith scholarships.
FaithFestSaturday, September 24
Bring your teens to this premier youth event. Lots of fun activities with an evangelistic emphasis.