The registration fee covers
• all sessions and workshops
• conference book
• access to exhibits
• hospitality center Wednesday and Thursday mornings
• barbeque picnic for the whole family on Wednesday evening
• childcare for infants and toddlers and activities and snacks for children and youth
• banquet on Monday evening for chaplains
|After May 4||
After May 31
|Couple and one child||$155||$165||$180|
|Couple and two children||$180||$190||$205|
|Couple and three or more children||$205||$215||$230|
|Couple and one child||$175||$185||$200|
|Couple and two children||$200||$210||$225|
|Couple and three or more children||$225||$235||$250|
|Lay Person/Ministerial Student|
|Couple and one child||$105||$115||$130|
|Couple and two children||$130||$140||$155|
|Couple and three or more children||$155||$165||$180|
Three Ways to Register
• Click here to register online.
• Download the registration form and send it back to Faith with your check or credit card number.
• Call Don Anderson at 515.964.0601, ext. 284, to register with a credit card.
Fall Semester OrientationAugust 20–22
Get full information about all the orientation activities.
Presidental Installation ServiceSeptember 17
Join us as we install Jim Tillotson as the new president of Faith.
Make plans now to bring your teens to the premier youth event this fall.
Refresh ConferenceFebruary 9–12
A specialized conference for pastors and wives to refresh you in your ministry