The registration fee covers
• all sessions and workshops
• conference book
• access to exhibits
• hospitality center Wednesday and Thursday mornings
• barbeque picnic for the whole family on Wednesday evening
• childcare for infants and toddlers and activities and snacks for children and youth
• banquet on Monday evening for chaplains
|After May 4||
After May 31
|Couple and one child||$155||$165||$180|
|Couple and two children||$180||$190||$205|
|Couple and three or more children||$205||$215||$230|
|Couple and one child||$175||$185||$200|
|Couple and two children||$200||$210||$225|
|Couple and three or more children||$225||$235||$250|
|Lay Person/Ministerial Student|
|Couple and one child||$105||$115||$130|
|Couple and two children||$130||$140||$155|
|Couple and three or more children||$155||$165||$180|
Three Ways to Register
• Click here to register online.
• Download the registration form and send it back to Faith with your check or credit card number.
• Call Don Anderson at 515.964.0601, ext. 284, to register with a credit card.
Make plans to attend the premier youth group event this fall. Evangelistic emphasis so teens can bring their friends.
Handbell ConcertOctober 24
Join us for an enjoyable concert featuring the solo handbell artistry of Christine Anderson.
Fall Bible ConferenceNovember 3-7
Faith Board members and other personnel explore the theme For Our Admonition—Lessons from the Old Testament.
Impact Youth ConferenceNovember 8–Owatonna, Minnesota
Bring your teens to a full day of activities and spiritual challenge.