The registration fee covers
• all sessions and workshops
• conference book
• access to exhibits
• hospitality center Wednesday and Thursday mornings
• barbeque picnic for the whole family on Wednesday evening
• childcare for infants and toddlers and activities and snacks for children and youth
• banquet on Monday evening for chaplains
|After May 4||
After May 31
|Couple and one child||$155||$165||$180|
|Couple and two children||$180||$190||$205|
|Couple and three or more children||$205||$215||$230|
|Couple and one child||$175||$185||$200|
|Couple and two children||$200||$210||$225|
|Couple and three or more children||$225||$235||$250|
|Lay Person/Ministerial Student|
|Couple and one child||$105||$115||$130|
|Couple and two children||$130||$140||$155|
|Couple and three or more children||$155||$165||$180|
Three Ways to Register
• Click here to register online.
• Download the registration form and send it back to Faith with your check or credit card number.
• Call Don Anderson at 515.964.0601, ext. 284, to register with a credit card.
Faith Pulpit DayMarch 30
This year's Faith Pulpit Day will focus on exposition in theology, preaching, and counseling.
Faith Missions ConferenceMarch 30-April 3
Finish My Work is the theme of this year's Missions Conference.
Spring Instrumental ConcertApril 10
Join us for a concert of sacred and classical music presented by the Faith Community Orchestra and Handbells.
Student Leadership SummitApril 16-18
Evangelist Will Galkin and Dr. Paul Hartog will help teens confront their culture rather than conform to it.
Chorale Concert at IRBCApril 18
The Chorale will present a special concert at the Iowa Regular Baptist Camp for people in northern Iowa and southern Minnesota.
Commencement WeekendMay 7, 8
Find a full schedule of the 2015 commencement weekend events.