The registration fee covers
• all sessions and workshops
• conference book
• access to exhibits
• hospitality center Wednesday and Thursday mornings
• barbeque picnic for the whole family on Wednesday evening
• childcare for infants and toddlers and activities and snacks for children and youth
• banquet on Monday evening for chaplains
|After May 4||
After May 31
|Couple and one child||$155||$165||$180|
|Couple and two children||$180||$190||$205|
|Couple and three or more children||$205||$215||$230|
|Couple and one child||$175||$185||$200|
|Couple and two children||$200||$210||$225|
|Couple and three or more children||$225||$235||$250|
|Lay Person/Ministerial Student|
|Couple and one child||$105||$115||$130|
|Couple and two children||$130||$140||$155|
|Couple and three or more children||$155||$165||$180|
Three Ways to Register
• Click here to register online.
• Download the registration form and send it back to Faith with your check or credit card number.
• Call Don Anderson at 515.964.0601, ext. 284, to register with a credit card.
Homecoming 2014September 12 and 13
Come back to Faith for a weekend of enjoyable Homecoming activities. Two new events this year—women's alumni soccer game and sand volleyball tournament.
Make plans to attend the premier youth group event this fall. Evangelistic emphasis so teens can bring their friends.