• Saturday, October 3, 2015
• 9:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
• For teenagers in grades 7-12
• Two evangelistic rallies with Pastor Patrick Odle
• Giant inflatables, go-carts, dodgeball, and so much more! Your teens will be active all day long.
• Cost: $25 for teens ($30 for after Sept. 21); $10 for sponsors
8:45 a.m. Registration Opens
9:30 a.m. Rally #1 with Pastor Patrick Odle
10:45 a.m. Game Time #1
12:15 p.m. Pizza Lunch on the Lawn (provided for all FaithFest attendees)
1:15 p.m. Rally #2 with Pastor Patrick Odle
2:15 p.m. Game Time #2
4:15 p.m. Grand Finale
5:00 p.m. Dismiss for Home
You may either register for FaithFest online or by mail.
Register an individual online here.
Register as a church online here.
Note: In addition to the online registration form, each student will need to have a medical release form (found here) completed and signed by a parent. Mail this form to Faith in advance, or bring the completed form with you the day of FaithFest.
Register by Mail
Registering as a Church
Send to Faith:
• Your completed Church Registration Form
• The completed Individual Registration and Medical Release Forms for each teen in your group
• One check for the total number of teens and sponsors attending (see costs below) made payable to Faith Baptist Bible College (memo to FaithFest)
• Fill out the Individual Registration and Medical Release Form.
• Make your check payable to your church and return it with the registration form to your youth leader.
Send your check (see cost below) and your Individual Registration and Medical Release Form to Faith.
Limited on-campus housing is available for youth groups for Friday night, October 2, for $8/person. Lodging must be reserved by September 17. Please call 1.888.324.8448 to make your reservation.
Teens: $25 per person if postmarked by September 21. $30 if postmarked after September 21.
Sponsors: $10 per person
Children of sponsoring adults: $10 per child ages 6 years old to sixth grade; free for children ages 0–5 years old
Fee includes all sessions, lodging, meals, and FaithFest on Saturday.
Send all forms to
Faith Baptist Bible College
1900 NW Fourth St.
Ankeny, IA 50023
Click here for a PowerPoint slide to use to promote FaithFest in your church.
Recap of Presidential Installation ServiceSeptember 17
Find a story of the presidential installation service on September 17.
Make plans now to bring your teens to the premier youth event this fall.
Missions ConferenceOctober 12–16
Attend this year's Missions Conference for a fresh look at worldwide missions.
Refresh ConferenceFebruary 9–12
A specialized conference for pastors and wives to refresh you in your ministry