Make Plans Now to Attend FaithFest
The Premier Event for Your Youth Group This Fall
October 4, 2014
• Saturday, October 4, 2014
• 9:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
• For teenagers in grades 7-12
• Two evangelistic rallies with Pastor Jason Blunk
• Giant inflatables, go-carts, dodgeball, and so much more! Your teens will be active all day long.
8:45 a.m. Registration Opens
9:30 a.m. Rally #1 with Pastor Jason Blunk
10:45 a.m. Game Time #1
12:15 p.m. Lunch on the Lawn (provided for all FaithFest attendees)
1:15 p.m. Rally #2 with Pastor Jason Blunk
2:15 p.m. Game Time #2
4:15 p.m. Grand Finale
5:00 p.m. Dismiss for Home
Registering as a Church
Send to Faith:
• Your completed Church Registration Form
• The completed Individual Registration and Medical Release Forms for each teen in your group
• One check for the total number of teens and sponsors attending (see costs below) made payable to Faith Baptist Bible College (memo to FaithFest)
• Fill out the Individual Registration and Medical Release Form.
• Make your check payable to your church and return it with the registration form to your youth leader.
Send your check (see cost below) and your Individual Registration and Medical Release Form to Faith.
Teens: $25 per person if postmarked by September 18. $30 if postmarked after September 18.
Sponsors: $10 per person
Children of sponsoring adults: $10 per child ages 6 years old to sixth grade; free for children ages 0–5 years old
Fall Visitors Weekend
Fee includes all sessions, lodging, meals, and FaithFest on Saturday.
Send all forms to
Faith Baptist Bible College
1900 NW Fourth St.
Ankeny, IA 50023
Click here for a PowerPoint slide to use to promote FaithFest.