• Saturday, October 3, 2015
• 9:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
• For teenagers in grades 7-12
• Two evangelistic rallies with Pastor Patrick Odle
• Giant inflatables, go-carts, dodgeball, and so much more! Your teens will be active all day long.
• Cost: $25 for teens; $10 for sponsors
8:45 a.m. Registration Opens
9:30 a.m. Rally #1 with Pastor Patrick Odle
10:45 a.m. Game Time #1
12:15 p.m. Lunch on the Lawn (provided for all FaithFest attendees)
1:15 p.m. Rally #2 with Pastor Patrick Odle
2:15 p.m. Game Time #2
4:15 p.m. Grand Finale
5:00 p.m. Dismiss for Home
Registering as a Church
Send to Faith:
• Your completed Church Registration Form
• The completed Individual Registration and Medical Release Forms for each teen in your group
• One check for the total number of teens and sponsors attending (see costs below) made payable to Faith Baptist Bible College (memo to FaithFest)
• Fill out the Individual Registration and Medical Release Form.
• Make your check payable to your church and return it with the registration form to your youth leader.
Send your check (see cost below) and your Individual Registration and Medical Release Form to Faith.
Teens: $25 per person if postmarked by September 17. $30 if postmarked after September 17.
Sponsors: $10 per person
Children of sponsoring adults: $10 per child ages 6 years old to sixth grade; free for children ages 0–5 years old
Fall Visitors Weekend
Fee includes all sessions, lodging, meals, and FaithFest on Saturday.
Send all forms to
Faith Baptist Bible College
1900 NW Fourth St.
Ankeny, IA 50023
Fall Semester OrientationAugust 20–22
Get full information about all the orientation activities.
Presidental Installation ServiceSeptember 17
Join us as we install Jim Tillotson as the new president of Faith.
Make plans now to bring your teens to the premier youth event this fall.
Refresh ConferenceFebruary 9–12
A specialized conference for pastors and wives to refresh you in your ministry