Transcripts are available for Faith, Omaha, and Denver alumni. You can order transcripts online at any time. If there is a fee associated with your order, you may use a debit or credit card, which will be charged at the time of your order. Faith will process transcript orders from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM CST Monday through Friday (except for scheduled holidays). Order processing times may vary due to the number of orders received daily, but are normally processed in 1-2 business days.
To order a transcript, please follow the directions below:
Select a delivery method
- Email delivery – your transcript will be sent to the email address you provide (no charge)
- Mail – your transcript will be mailed to the address you provide ($3)
- Secure electronic delivery – your transcript will be sent electronically through Parchment, Inc. ($5) Use the Parchment button to order through Parchment, Inc.
Please note that it is your responsibility to determine which delivery method your receiving institution will accept. Not all schools will accept a transcript by email. Ensure that you know what delivery method you need! Any fees paid for transcript orders are non-refundable.
Complete the order form here:
To order a transcript through Parchment, please follow the directions below:
- If you are a first-time visitor, you will be directed to create a personal profile and user ID/password, which you will use to place future orders.
- The Parchment site will provide instructions for placing your order, including delivery options and fees. There is a $5.00 non-refundable processing fee for each recipient (transcript addressee), which will be charged to your card.
- If you wish to send your transcripts to another school digitally using "e-transcripts," please understand that it is your responsibility to ensure that the receiving school accepts transcripts in that format.
- Order updates will be emailed to you and you may also check order status and history online.
Faith Chorale Spring ConcertMarch 17
The Faith Chorale will present its annual spring concert March 17 at 7:00 pm. This concert will be held in the Nettleton Center.
Refresh ConferenceJanuary 31–February 3, 2017
A conference designed to refresh Christian leaders and their wives. Registration open.