Giving to meet current needs is a way you can have an immediate impact on the ministry of Faith. You can
• Make a one-time gift for general operations or for a specific project. Click here to learn about special projects you can support.
• Make a memorial or honorary gift in memory of a loved one who has passed away or in honor of a birthday, retirement, graduation, wedding, anniversary, or any other reason. Send a note with your gift indicating the name and address of the individual you want to recognize.
• Give regularly to Faith. Faith is dependent on hundreds of churches and individuals who give each month to support this ministry.
• Give to an existing scholarship. Contact the Advancement Department for details in establishing an endowed scholarship.
• Create a scholarship in your name or the name of a loved one. Contact the Advancement Department for details in establishing an endowed scholarship.
You can give to Faith in several ways:
• By mail
Send checks, money orders, or credit card information to
Attn: Advancement Department
1900 NW Fourth Street
Ankeny, IA 50023
You may make secure donations to Faith online. Click here to make your donation.
• By phone
Call toll-free 1-800-409-3305 with credit card information.
• Check-free giving
Save time and postage! You can support Faith through automatic monthly transfers from your bank account or from your credit card. You determine how much you want to transfer and how you want the funds to be used, and we will take care of the rest for you, including a monthly receipt for your records. Simply complete the contribution form below and mail it to us. This service is available to individuals, businesses, and churches.
• Non-cash Gifts
Not all gifts made to Faith are in the form of cash. You may give appreciated assets (stocks, bonds, mutual funds), real estate, tangible property, artwork, literature and books, automobiles, or other non-cash items.
You may benefit from tax incentives in the types and timing of non-cash gifts. The IRS rules that govern non-cash gifts can be complex, so please contact Faith's Advancement Department prior to initiating a non-cash gift. We'll work with you to avoid making a costly error.
Commencement Weekend Recap
Read about all the commencement weekend events and the alumnus of the year awards.
Jump StartJune 15–19
High schoolers can get a jump start on their college education by taking a class at Faith.
Faith Reception at the GARBC ConferenceJuly 2
Meet President Tillotson at this year's Faith Reception at the GARBC Conference in Omaha.
Faith Hosts BCP and CBM Conferences
Faith will host the BCP and CBM Conferences in July.
Giving to Faith
During the graduation ceremony on May 8, the Faith alumni association honored four individuals with alumnus of the year or honorary alumni awards. Read More
Faith was recently given twenty-four new office chairs for the computer lab. Read More
Paul Lobb, a former Faith board member and friend of the school, went to be with the Lord on April 16. Read More
Regular Baptist Books has released Dependence in the Wilderness by Dr. Jeff Newman, professor of Biblical Counseling at Faith. This book draws from Psalm 63 to give hope and encouragement for those who are suffering. Read More