Giving to meet current needs is a way you can have an immediate impact on the ministry of Faith. You can
• Make a one-time gift for general operations or for a specific project. Click here to view the special projects you could support.
• Make a memorial or honorary gift in memory of a loved one who has passed away or in honor of a birthday, retirement, graduation, wedding, anniversary, or any other reason. Send a note with your gift indicating the name and address of the individual you want to recognize.
• Give regularly to Faith. Faith is dependent on hundreds of churches and individuals who give each month to support this ministry.
• Give to an existing scholarship. Contact the Advancement Department for details in establishing an endowed scholarship.
• Create a scholarship in your name or the name of a loved one.. Contact the Advancement Department for details in establishing an endowed scholarship.
You can give to Faith in several ways:
• Giving by mail
Send checks, money orders, or credit card information to
Attn: Advancement Department
1900 NW Fourth Street
Ankeny, IA 50023
• Giving online
You may make secure donations to Faith online. Click here to make your donation.
• Giving by phone
Call toll-free 1-800-409-3305 with credit card information.
• Check-free giving
Save time and postage! You can support Faith through automatic monthly transfers from your bank account or from your credit card. You determine how much you want to transfer and how you want the funds to be used, and we will take care of the rest for you, including a monthly receipt for your records. Simply complete the contribution form below and mail it to us. This service is available to individuals, businesses, and churches.
• Non-cash Gifts
Not all gifts made to Faith are in the form of cash. You may give appreciated assets (stocks, bonds, mutual funds), real estate, tangible property, artwork, literature and books, automobiles, or other non-cash items.
You may benefit from tax incentives in the types and timing of non-cash gifts. The IRS rules that govern non-cash gifts can be complex, so please contact Faith's Advancement Department prior to initiating a non-cash gift. We'll work with you to avoid making a costly error.
Fall Bible ConferenceNovember 3-7
Faith Board members and other personnel explore the theme For Our Admonition—Lessons from the Old Testament.
Impact Youth ConferenceNovember 8–Owatonna, Minnesota
Bring your teens to a full day of activities and spiritual challenge.
Giving to Faith
Gene Matlock, Faith's Vice President for Advancement and Church Relations, went to be with the Lord on Tuesday, October 7. Read More
The Faith Christian School program was recently evaluated by the Iowa Department of Education and granted continued approval. Read More
The Presidential Search Committee is pleased to share that we are engaged with a possible candidate for the office of president. Read More
Faith is pleased to announce the appointment of Jack and Lindsie Arneson to the Athletic Department. Read More
Terry Waltersdorf, Faith's dining services director, was recently honored for his outstanding work in the college food service industry. Read More
Central Baptist Theological Seminary recently honored Drs. George and Myron Houghton with honorary doctorates. Read More