Giving to meet current needs is a way you can have an immediate impact on the ministry of Faith. You can
• Make a one-time gift for general operations or for a specific project. Click here to learn about special projects you can support.
• Make a memorial or honorary gift in memory of a loved one who has passed away or in honor of a birthday, retirement, graduation, wedding, anniversary, or any other reason. Send a note with your gift indicating the name and address of the individual you want to recognize.
• Give regularly to Faith. Faith is dependent on hundreds of churches and individuals who give each month to support this ministry.
• Give to an existing scholarship. Contact the Advancement Department for details in establishing an endowed scholarship.
• Create a scholarship in your name or the name of a loved one. Contact the Advancement Department for details in establishing an endowed scholarship.
You can give to Faith in several ways:
• By mail
Send checks, money orders, or credit card information to
Attn: Advancement Department
1900 NW Fourth Street
Ankeny, IA 50023
You may make secure donations to Faith online. Click here to make your donation.
• By phone
Call toll-free 1-800-409-3305 with credit card information.
• Check-free giving
Save time and postage! You can support Faith through automatic monthly transfers from your bank account or from your credit card. You determine how much you want to transfer and how you want the funds to be used, and we will take care of the rest for you, including a monthly receipt for your records. Simply complete the contribution form below and mail it to us. This service is available to individuals, businesses, and churches.
• Non-cash Gifts
Not all gifts made to Faith are in the form of cash. You may give appreciated assets (stocks, bonds, mutual funds), real estate, tangible property, artwork, literature and books, automobiles, or other non-cash items.
You may benefit from tax incentives in the types and timing of non-cash gifts. The IRS rules that govern non-cash gifts can be complex, so please contact Faith's Advancement Department prior to initiating a non-cash gift. We'll work with you to avoid making a costly error.
Presidental Installation ServiceSeptember 17
Join us as we install Jim Tillotson as the new president of Faith.
Come back to your alma mater to meet the new president and reconnect with friends.
Make plans now to bring your teens to the premier youth event this fall.
Refresh ConferenceFebruary 9–12
A specialized conference for pastors and wives to refresh you in your ministry
Giving to Faith
Gary Sammons, a former professor at Faith, entered the Lord's presence on August 20. Read More
Mark Davis, the director of admissions, has been appointed to be vice president of enrollment and student life. Read More
Faith welcomes Leanna Acree, Karis Cole, Bri Harrier, and Nick Payne to the staff. Read More
Dr. Paul Hartog, professor and librarian at Faith, has edited and contributed to a book on the early church fathers. Read More
Sherri Nicholson, an accomplished pianist and piano teacher, will join Faith's Music Department faculty this fall. Read More