Giving to meet current needs is a way you can have an immediate impact on the ministry of Faith. You can
• Make a one-time gift for general operations or for a specific project. Click here to view the special projects you could support.
• Make a memorial or honorary gift in memory of a loved one who has passed away or in honor of a birthday, retirement, graduation, wedding, anniversary, or any other reason. Send a note with your gift indicating the name and address of the individual you want to recognize.
• Give regularly to Faith. Faith is dependent on hundreds of churches and individuals who give each month to support this ministry.
• Give to an existing scholarship. Contact the Advancement Department for details in establishing an endowed scholarship.
• Create a scholarship in your name or the name of a loved one. Contact the Advancement Department for details in establishing an endowed scholarship.
You can give to Faith in several ways:
• Giving by mail
Send checks, money orders, or credit card information to
Attn: Advancement Department
1900 NW Fourth Street
Ankeny, IA 50023
• Giving online
You may make secure donations to Faith online. Click here to make your donation.
• Giving by phone
Call toll-free 1-800-409-3305 with credit card information.
• Check-free giving
Save time and postage! You can support Faith through automatic monthly transfers from your bank account or from your credit card. You determine how much you want to transfer and how you want the funds to be used, and we will take care of the rest for you, including a monthly receipt for your records. Simply complete the contribution form below and mail it to us. This service is available to individuals, businesses, and churches.
• Non-cash Gifts
Not all gifts made to Faith are in the form of cash. You may give appreciated assets (stocks, bonds, mutual funds), real estate, tangible property, artwork, literature and books, automobiles, or other non-cash items.
You may benefit from tax incentives in the types and timing of non-cash gifts. The IRS rules that govern non-cash gifts can be complex, so please contact Faith's Advancement Department prior to initiating a non-cash gift. We'll work with you to avoid making a costly error.
Student Leadership SummitApril 16-18
Evangelist Will Galkin and Dr. Paul Hartog will help teens confront their culture rather than conform to it.
Chorale Concert at IRBCApril 18
The Chorale will present a special concert at the Iowa Regular Baptist Camp for people in northern Iowa and southern Minnesota.
Walton Lecture SeriesApril 22-24
Dr. Bruce Compton from Detroit Baptist Theological Seminary will speak on Contemporary Issues in American Evangelicalism.
Commencement WeekendMay 7, 8
Find a full schedule of the 2015 commencement weekend events.
Giving to Faith
Regular Baptist Books has released Dependence in the Wilderness by Dr.Jeff Newman, professor of Biblical Counseling at Faith. This book draws from Psalm 63 to give hope and encouragement for those who are suffering. Read More
The goal of the Search Committee has been to find a highly qualified and dedicated man of vision who can lead Faith onward and forward. We are convinced we have found that man in Rev. James R. Tillotson who has accepted our unanimous invitation to be the next president of FBBC&TS. Read More
The Faith men’s basketball team won the conference championship and tournament. Both the men’s and women’s team were the recipients of the sportsmanship awards. Read More
Faith’s volleyball coach, Lanny Nihart, was recently honored for completing 30 years as our volleyball coach. Read More