Giving to meet current needs is a way you can have an immediate impact on the ministry of Faith. You can
• Make a one-time gift for general operations or for a specific project. Click here to learn about some special projects you can support.
• Make a memorial or honorary gift in memory of a loved one who has passed away or in honor of a birthday, retirement, graduation, wedding, anniversary, or any other reason. Send a note with your gift indicating the name and address of the individual you want to recognize.
• Give regularly to Faith. Faith is dependent on hundreds of churches and individuals who give each month to support this ministry.
• Give to an existing scholarship. Contact the Advancement Department for details in establishing an endowed scholarship.
• Create a scholarship in your name or the name of a loved one. Contact the Advancement Department for details in establishing an endowed scholarship.
You can give to Faith in several ways:
• By mail
Send checks, money orders, or credit card information to
Attn: Advancement Department
1900 NW Fourth Street
Ankeny, IA 50023
You may make secure donations to Faith online. Click here to make your donation.
• By phone
Call toll-free 1-800-409-3305 with credit card information.
• Check-free giving
Save time and postage! You can support Faith through automatic monthly transfers from your bank account or from your credit card. You determine how much you want to transfer and how you want the funds to be used, and we will take care of the rest for you, including a monthly receipt for your records. Simply complete the contribution form below and mail it to us. This service is available to individuals, businesses, and churches.
• Non-cash Gifts
Not all gifts made to Faith are in the form of cash. You may give appreciated assets (stocks, bonds, mutual funds), real estate, tangible property, artwork, literature and books, automobiles, or other non-cash items.
You may benefit from tax incentives in the types and timing of non-cash gifts. The IRS rules that govern non-cash gifts can be complex, so please contact Faith's Advancement Department prior to initiating a non-cash gift. We'll work with you to avoid making a costly error.
Chorale European TourMay 19–June 5
Follow the Faith Chorale on their European tour and pray for their ministry.
Faith Reception at GARBC ConferenceThursday, June 30
Connect with alumni and hear updates from Faith
Big events planned for the 2016 Homecoming! make plans now to return and be a part.
Faith Classic Golf TournamentFriday, September 16
New date for the golf tournament. Play a round of golf on a premier course and help raise money for Faith scholarships.
Giving to Faith
On Friday, May 6, President Tillotson was given an honorary doctorate by Bob Jones University. Read More
Dr. Robert Domokos, longtime professor of Pastoral Training and former president, retires after 44 years of effective ministry at Faith. Read More
Dr. David Boylan, science and math professor at Faith and former interim president, retires after a distinguished academic career. Read More
Dr. Ken Rathbun, a Faith grad and veteran missionary educator, appointed vice president for academic services and dean of the college. Read More
Dr. John Hartog II, longtime professor at Faith, recognized as an honorary alumnus by the Faith Alumni Association Read More
President Jim Tillotson and his wife, Joan, made honorary alumni by the Faith Alumni Association. Read More
Dr. Dean Taylor named the new professor of Pastoral Training succeeding the retiring Dr. Robert Domokos. Read More