When was the last time you were on campus? If you haven't been here for a while, you may find that things have changed. Plan a visit to campus soon. We would love to show you around.
• If you are traveling on I-80 or I-35 in Iowa, stop by for a meal and a tour.
• Come to a concert or an athletic event. Check out our Events page to see what is happening at Faith.
• Don't forget our Homecoming Weekend in September. Students are still making cardboard creations!
• Plan a reunion. A group of ladies who were roommates in the early '70s recently planned a reunion and included a stop at Faith in their weekend. You can do the same for your class or dorm.
• Visit the Faith Bookstore for Christian books and other gift items.
Refresh ConferenceFebruary 9–12
A specialized conference for pastors and wives to refresh you in your ministry
Scholarship WeekendMarch 17–19
High School seniors: spend a weekend at Faith interviewing for scholarships.
Student Leadership SummitApril 14–16
Hear Carl Kerby and Dr.Jonathan Sarfati address the theme of Creation: The Great Debate.
Mrs. Norma Shipp, wife of former Faith president Dr. Gordon Shipp, entered the Lord's presence on January 4, 2016. Read More
The Faith men's soccer team had a monumental season as the Eagles went 16-4-1 on the year, won their first region championship since 2006, and finished sixth in national competition against the best Christian college teams in the country. Read More