When was the last time you were on campus? If you haven't been here for a while, you may find that things have changed. Plan a visit to campus soon. We would love to show you around.
• If you are traveling on I-80 or I-35 in Iowa, stop by for a meal and a tour.
• Come to a concert or an athletic event. Check out our Events page to see what is happening at Faith.
• Don't forget our Homecoming Weekend in September. Students are still making cardboard creations!
• Plan a reunion. A group of ladies who were roommates in the early '70s recently planned a reunion and included a stop at Faith in their weekend. You can do the same for your class or dorm.
• Visit the Faith Bookstore for Christian books and other gift items.
Spring Chorale TourMarch 6–15
Attend one of the Chorale's concerts in Illinois, Indiana, and Missouri.
Spring Chorale ConcertMarch 20
Join us on the Faith campus for the annual spring Chorale concert.
Scholarship WeekendMarch 19-21
For seniors who have applied to Faith. Get to know Faith personnel and interview for substantial scholarships.
Faith Pulpit DayMarch 30
This years Faith Pulpit Day of sacred and classical music presented by the Faith Community Orchestra and Handbells.
Spring Instrumental ConcertApril 10
Join us for a concert.
Student Leadership SummitApril 16-18
Evangelist Will Galkin and Dr. Paul Hartog will help teens confront their culture rather than conform to it.
Student Leadership SummitChorale Concert at IRBC
The Chorale will present a special concert at the Iowa Regular Baptist Camp for people in northern Iowa and southern Minnesota.
Commencement WeekendMay 7, 8
Find a full schedule of the 2015 commencement weekend events.
Our search has been broad and effective as we have met with well qualified individuals. These contacts have developed increased support for the mission of FBBC&TS and also have enabled us to have a recognition of the dynamics which help direct our focus. Read More
The Faith men’s basketball team won the conference championship and tournament. Both the men’s and women’s team were the recipients of the sportsmanship awards. Read More
Faith’s volleyball coach, Lanny Nihart, was recently honored for completing 30 years as our volleyball coach. Read More