When was the last time you were on campus? If you haven't been here for a while, you may find that things have changed. Plan a visit to campus soon. We would love to show you around.
• If you are traveling on I-80 or I-35 in Iowa, stop by for a meal and a tour.
• Come to a concert or an athletic event. Check out our Events page to see what is happening at Faith.
• Don't forget our Homecoming Weekend in September. Students are still making cardboard creations!
• Plan a reunion. A group of ladies who were roommates in the early '70s recently planned a reunion and included a stop at Faith in their weekend. You can do the same for your class or dorm.
• Visit the Faith Bookstore for Christian books and other gift items.
Student Leadership SummitApril 16-18
Evangelist Will Galkin and Dr. Paul Hartog will help teens confront their culture rather than conform to it.
Chorale Concert at IRBCApril 18
The Chorale will present a special concert at the Iowa Regular Baptist Camp for people in northern Iowa and southern Minnesota.
Walton Lecture SeriesApril 22-24
Dr. Bruce Compton from Detroit Baptist Theological Seminary will speak on Contemporary Issues in American Evangelicalism.
Commencement WeekendMay 7, 8
Find a full schedule of the 2015 commencement weekend events.
Regular Baptist Books has released Dependence in the Wilderness by Dr.Jeff Newman, professor of Biblical Counseling at Faith. This book draws from Psalm 63 to give hope and encouragement for those who are suffering. Read More
The goal of the Search Committee has been to find a highly qualified and dedicated man of vision who can lead Faith onward and forward. We are convinced we have found that man in Rev. James R. Tillotson who has accepted our unanimous invitation to be the next president of FBBC&TS. Read More
The Faith men’s basketball team won the conference championship and tournament. Both the men’s and women’s team were the recipients of the sportsmanship awards. Read More
Faith’s volleyball coach, Lanny Nihart, was recently honored for completing 30 years as our volleyball coach. Read More