When was the last time you were on campus? If you haven't been here for a while, you may find that things have changed. Plan a visit to campus soon. We would love to show you around.
• If you are traveling on I-80 or I-35 in Iowa, stop by for a meal and a tour.
• Come to a concert or an athletic event. Check out our Events page to see what is happening at Faith.
• Don't forget our Homecoming Weekend in September. Students are still making cardboard creations!
• Plan a reunion. A group of ladies who were roommates in the early '70s recently planned a reunion and included a stop at Faith in their weekend. You can do the same for your class or dorm.
• Visit the Faith Bookstore for Christian books and other gift items.
Ministry in Focus WeekendFebruary 5-7, 2015
Are you considering full-time ministry? Join us for this special weekend to talk to pastors and missionaries and learn more about ministry.
Scholarship WeekendMarch 19-21, 2015
For seniors who have applied to Faith. Get to know Faith personnel and interview for substantial scholarships.
Student Leadership SummitApril 16-18, 2015
Evangelist Will Galkin and Dr. Paul Hartog will help teens confront their culture rather than conform to it.
Our search has been broad and effective as we have met with well qualified individuals. These contacts have developed increased support for the mission of FBBC&TS and also have enabled us to have a recognition of the dynamics which help direct our focus. Read More
In preparation for the upcoming visit from the Higher Learning Commission, Faith invites the public to comment on its programs. Read More
Faith’s volleyball coach, Lanny Nihart, was recently honored for completing 30 years as our volleyball coach. Read More
Kevin England, a junior at Faith, recently received two national awards. In the photo he is pictured on the left with his coach, Ryan Long. Read More
New students who enroll in December for a spring online seminary class will pay a reduced rate of $149 per credit hour. Read More
On October 28, 2014, an American flag was flown in honor of Faith on a combat mission in Afghanistan. Read More