When was the last time you were on campus? If you haven't been here for a while, you may find that things have changed. Plan a visit to campus soon. We would love to show you around.
• If you are traveling on I-80 or I-35 in Iowa, stop by for a meal and a tour.
• Come to a concert or an athletic event. Check out our Events page to see what is happening at Faith.
• Don't forget our Homecoming Weekend in September. Students are still making cardboard creations!
• Plan a reunion. A group of ladies who were roommates in the early '70s recently planned a reunion and included a stop at Faith in their weekend. You can do the same for your class or dorm.
• Visit the Faith Bookstore for Christian books and other gift items.
Big events planned for the 2016 Homecoming! Make plans now to return and be a part.
Faith Classic Golf TournamentFriday, September 16
Calling all golfers! Play a round of golf on a premier course and help raise money for Faith scholarships.
FaithFestSaturday, September 24
Bring your teens to this premier youth event. Lots of fun activities with an evangelistic emphasis.
Minnesota Fall-Out RetreatOctober 20–22
A spiritually challenging weekend for Minnesota teens at Camp Jim.
Faith is pleased to welcome Miss Kim Tanner back to our faculty. Read More
Jordan Sauser has joined the Faith Family as the director of financial aid and coach of the men's soccer and track and field teams. Read More
We invite church work teams to help us renovate the former music building into our seminary building. Read More
Dr. Ken Rathbun, a Faith grad and veteran missionary educator, appointed vice president for academic services and dean of the college. Read More
Dr. Dean Taylor named the new professor of Pastoral Training succeeding the retiring Dr. Robert Domokos. Read More