Life at FBTS
You will find life at FBTS to be enjoyable and stimulating for you and your family.
• Jobs are plentiful, and housing is affordable.
• You have a choice of many local churches to attend.
• You share the campus with Faith Baptist Bible College, which means you have access to the concerts, athletic games, and activities of the college.
• You will find spiritual challenge in chapels, Bible Conference, Missions Conference, and other special speakers on campus.
• You can get wireless internet service on campus.
• You can grab a coffee, smoothie, or snack at Twigs, our campus coffee shop.
• Your children will enjoy being around the college and seminary students.
• You can even be part of the seminary intramural basketball team.
• Seminary life is guided by the Seminary Student Handbook.
You will enjoy seminary life at Faith!
Alumni WorkdaySaturday, July 23
Your opportunity to get your hands dirty and leave your mark on the Faith Campus.
Alumni and Friends DinnerFriday, August 6
This free dinner will be sponsored by our Faith partner GuidOne Insurance.
Big events planned for the 2016 Homecoming! make plans now to return and be a part.
Faith Classic Golf TournamentFriday, September 16
New date for the golf tournament. Play a round of golf on a premier course and help raise money for Faith scholarships.