Life at FBTS
You will find life at FBTS to be enjoyable and stimulating for you and your family.
• Jobs are plentiful, and housing is affordable.
• You have a choice of many local churches to attend.
• You share the campus with Faith Baptist Bible College, which means you have access to the concerts, athletic games, and activities of the college.
• You will find spiritual challenge in chapels, Bible Conference, Missions Conference, and other special speakers on campus.
• You can get wireless internet service on campus.
• You can grab a coffee, smoothie, or snack at Twigs, our campus coffee shop.
• Your children will enjoy being around the college and seminary students.
• You can even be part of the seminary intramural basketball team.
• Seminary life is guided by the Seminary Student Handbook.
You will enjoy seminary life at Faith!
Festival of CarolsDecember 4, 5
Begin your Christmas celebration by joining us for an evening of music that exalts our Savior.
Refresh ConferenceFebruary 9–12
A specialized conference for pastors and wives to refresh you in your ministry
Scholarship WeekendMarch 17–19
High School seniors: spend a weekend at Faith interviewing for scholarships.
Student Leadership SummitApril 14–16
Hear Carl Kerby and Dr.Jonathan Sarfati address the theme of Creation: The Great Debate.