Life at FBTS
You will find life at FBTS to be enjoyable and stimulating for you and your family.
• Jobs are plentiful, and housing is affordable.
• You have a choice of many local churches to attend.
• You share the campus with Faith Baptist Bible College, which means you have access to the concerts, athletic games, and activities of the college.
• You will find spiritual challenge in chapels, Bible Conference, Missions Conference, and other special speakers on campus.
• You can get wireless internet service on campus.
• You can grab a coffee, smoothie, or snack at Twigs, our campus coffee shop.
• Your children will enjoy being around the college and seminary students.
• You can even be part of the seminary intramural basketball team.
You will enjoy seminary life at Faith!
Chorale TourMarch 7–16
Attend one of the Chorale’s spring concerts in Illinois and Michigan.
Scholarship WeekendMarch 20–22
Seniors who have applied to Faith can interview for valuable scholarships.
Faith Pulpit DayMarch 31
Speakers this year will address the topic of the Family in Modern Culture.
Youth ConferenceApril 17–19
Pastor David Tebbenkamp will challenge teens to live Unashamed.