Paul A. Hartog
Paul A. Hartog, Ph.D.
Adjunct Faculty:Biblical Studies
Dr. Paul Hartog is one of those unusual professors who is both a nationally recognized scholar and a local church practitioner. Dr. Paul is regarded as an authority in the field of early church history and has published numerous articles and a major book. He also is involved in local church ministry as a youth pastor. Students appreciate how Dr. Paul brings a thorough Biblical perspective to his classes. Dr. Hartog and his family live in Des Moines and are active members of Maranatha Baptist Church in Grimes, where he serves as the youth pastor.
• Calvary Bible College
• B.A., Faith Baptist Bible College
• M.A. and M.Div., Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
• Certificate of Christian Apologetics, Biola University
• Certificate of Worship Studies, Webber Institute for Worship Studies
• Certificate of Nonprofit Management.
• M.A., Iowa State University
• Th.M., St. Andrew's Theological College
• Ph.D., Loyola University Chicago
Teaching and Ministry Experience
• Assistant Pastor, Slater Baptist Church, Slater, Iowa
• Research Assistant, Loyola University Chicago
• Reference Assistant and Library Instructor, Cudahy Library, Chicago
• Teaching Fellow and Lecturer, Loyola University Chicago
• Assistant to the Director, Center for Christianity and Culture, Chicago
• Associate Pastor, Bible Baptist Church, Romeoville, Illinois
• Assistant Pastor, Maranatha Baptist Church, Grimes, Iowa
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
• Adjunct Faculty, Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
New Testament Seminar
Contact Dr. Hartog for more information about the his New Testament courses at Faith.
Student Leadership SummitApril 16-18
Evangelist Will Galkin and Dr. Paul Hartog will help teens confront their culture rather than conform to it.
Chorale Concert at IRBCApril 18
The Chorale will present a special concert at the Iowa Regular Baptist Camp for people in northern Iowa and southern Minnesota.
Walton Lecture SeriesApril 22-24
Dr. Bruce Compton from Detroit Baptist Theological Seminary will speak on Contemporary Issues in American Evangelicalism.
Commencement WeekendMay 7, 8
Find a full schedule of the 2015 commencement weekend events.