Don Anderson, Th.M.
Adjunct Faculty–Pastoral Studies
Mr. Anderson has had more than 30 years experience in leading and teaching in local church educational ministries. In addition, he spent 23 years at Regular Baptist Press as a writer, editor, and trainer of teachers. This experience helps him understand local church ministries from the viewpoint of the practitioner and the publisher. Mr. Anderson serves as the chair of the Local Church Ministries Department at Faith Baptist Bible College and is an adjunct faculty member in the seminary. Mr. Anderson and his wife, Elly, live in Ankeny and are active members of Ankeny Baptist Church.
• B.A., Th.B., Faith Baptist Bible College
• M.Div., Th.M., Grace Theological Seminary
• Vacation Bible School editor, Regular Baptist Press
• Director of Training Resources, Regular Baptist Press
• Assistant to the GARBC National Representative
• Faculty and Director of Communications, Faith Baptist Bible College
• Adjunct Faculty, Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
Developing a Local Church Education Program
Contact Mr. Anderson to learn more about the Local Church Ministries program at Faith.