Mrs. Martha Hartog teaches the Women's Ministry courses at Faith. She is an energetic, passionate teacher who combines years of women's ministry experience with a solid theological background. The result is courses that are Biblically-based and imminently practical. Mrs. Hartog is known for her personal attention to her students and her mentoring of them in ministering to other women. She and her husband, Dr. John Hartog II, are active members of Faith Baptist Church in Cambridge.
• B.A., Faith Baptist Bible College
• M.A., Faith Baptist Theological Seminary.
Teaching and Ministry Experience
• Pastor's wife, Lipscomb Community Church, Lipscomb, Texas, and Maranatha Baptist Church, Grimes, Iowa
• Child Evangelism, Billings, Montana
• Library Clerk, Dallas Theological Seminary and Montana Institute of the Bible
• Dean of Women, Montana Institute of the Bible
• Academic Dean's Secretary, Calvary Bible College
• Assistant Librarian, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
• Adjunct Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
Devotional Preparation for Women
Ministering to Aging
Seminar: Women's Min. Issues
Women's Ministry Foundations
Women's Ministry Programming
Contact Mrs. Hartog for information about the Women's Ministry program at Faith.
Chorale TourMarch 7–16
Attend one of the Chorale’s spring concerts in Illinois and Michigan.
Scholarship WeekendMarch 20–22
Seniors who have applied to Faith can interview for valuable scholarships.
Faith Pulpit DayMarch 31
Speakers this year will address the topic of the Family in Modern Culture.
Youth ConferenceApril 17–19
Pastor David Tebbenkamp will challenge teens to live Unashamed.