Mrs. Martha Hartog teaches the Women's Ministry courses at Faith. She is an energetic, passionate teacher who combines years of women's ministry experience with a solid theological background. The result is courses that are Biblically-based and imminently practical. Mrs. Hartog is known for her personal attention to her students and her mentoring of them in ministering to other women. She and her husband, Dr. John Hartog II, are active members of Faith Baptist Church in Cambridge.
• B.A., Faith Baptist Bible College
• M.A., Faith Baptist Theological Seminary.
Teaching and Ministry Experience
• Pastor's wife, Lipscomb Community Church, Lipscomb, Texas, and Maranatha Baptist Church, Grimes, Iowa
• Child Evangelism, Billings, Montana
• Library Clerk, Dallas Theological Seminary and Montana Institute of the Bible
• Dean of Women, Montana Institute of the Bible
• Academic Dean's Secretary, Calvary Bible College
• Assistant Librarian, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
• Adjunct Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
Devotional Preparation for Women
Ministering to Aging
Seminar: Women's Min. Issues
Women's Ministry Foundations
Women's Ministry Programming
Contact Mrs. Hartog for information about the Women's Ministry program at Faith.
Festival of CarolsDecember 4, 5
Begin your Christmas celebration by joining us for an evening of music that exalts our Savior.
Refresh ConferenceFebruary 9–12
A specialized conference for pastors and wives to refresh you in your ministry
Scholarship WeekendMarch 17–19
High School seniors: spend a weekend at Faith interviewing for scholarships.
Student Leadership SummitApril 14–16
Hear Carl Kerby and Dr.Jonathan Sarfati address the theme of Creation: The Great Debate.