Mrs. Martha Hartog teaches the Women's Ministry courses at Faith. She is an energetic, passionate teacher who combines years of women's ministry experience with a solid theological background. The result is courses that are Biblically-based and imminently practical. Mrs. Hartog is known for her personal attention to her students and her mentoring of them in ministering to other women. She and her husband, Dr. John Hartog II, are active members of Faith Baptist Church in Cambridge.
• B.A., Faith Baptist Bible College
• M.A., Faith Baptist Theological Seminary.
Teaching and Ministry Experience
• Pastor's wife, Lipscomb Community Church, Lipscomb, Texas, and Maranatha Baptist Church, Grimes, Iowa
• Child Evangelism, Billings, Montana
• Library Clerk, Dallas Theological Seminary and Montana Institute of the Bible
• Dean of Women, Montana Institute of the Bible
• Academic Dean's Secretary, Calvary Bible College
• Assistant Librarian, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
• Adjunct Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
Devotional Preparation for Women
Ministering to Aging
Seminar: Women's Min. Issues
Women's Ministry Foundations
Women's Ministry Programming
Contact Mrs. Hartog for information about the Women's Ministry program at Faith.
Ministry in Focus WeekendFebruary 5-7, 2015
Are you considering full-time ministry? Join us for this special weekend to talk to pastors and missionaries and learn more about ministry.
Scholarship WeekendMarch 19-21, 2015
For seniors who have applied to Faith. Get to know Faith personnel and interview for substantial scholarships.
Student Leadership SummitApril 16-18, 2015
Evangelist Will Galkin and Dr. Paul Hartog will help teens confront their culture rather than conform to it.