Dr. Brown joined the Faith faculty in 1999 teaching in the college's Local Church Ministry Department. He now teaches primarily in the seminary where he specializes in New Testament studies and he serves as the associate seminary dean. The Browns live in Ankeny and have four children. They are actively involved at Faith Baptist Church in Cambridge, Iowa, where Dr. Brown is the associate pastor of youth and Christian education.
• B.A. and M.A., Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary, Ankeny, Iowa
• M.Div., Central Baptist Seminary, Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Ph.D., Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, Deerfield, Illinois
• Assistant Pastor, Calvary Baptist Church, Grinnell, Iowa
• Youth Pastor, Berean Baptist Church, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
• Assistant Pastor, First Baptist Church, Arlington Heights, Illinois
• Associate Pastor, Faith Baptist Church, Cambridge, Iowa
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
Greek III and IV (college)
Introduction to Biblical Exegesis
New Testament Theology
The Passion Week of Jesus
Preaching to Youth (college)
The Synoptic Gospels
Contact Dr. Brown to learn more about the programs at Faith Baptist Theological Seminary.
Assistant Pastor Training; Greek
964.0601 ext. 269
Mr. Stearns joined the Faith faculty in 2011 as an adjunct faculty member teaching Greek. Mr. Stearns' love of the Scripture, his knowledge of the Greek language, and his concern for his students make him well suited to teach at Faith. Mr. Stearns and his wife, Robyn (an administrative assistant at Faith), live in Ankeny and are active members of Faith Baptist Church in Cambridge, Iowa.
• B.S., Faith Baptist Bible College
• M.A. and M.Div., Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
• Th.M., Central Baptist Theological Seminary of Minneapolis
• Adjunct Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
Greek I and II
Presidental Installation ServiceSeptember 17
Join us as we install Jim Tillotson as the new president of Faith.
Come back to your alma mater to meet the new president and reconnect with friends.
Make plans now to bring your teens to the premier youth event this fall.
Refresh ConferenceFebruary 9–12
A specialized conference for pastors and wives to refresh you in your ministry