Assistant Pastor Training; Greek
964.0601 ext. 269
Dr. Brown joined the Faith faculty in 1999 teaching in the college's Local Church Ministry Department. He now teaches primarily in the seminary where he specializes in New Testament studies and he serves as the associate seminary dean. The Browns live in Ankeny and have four children. They are actively involved at Faith Baptist Church in Cambridge, Iowa, where Dr. Brown is the associate pastor of youth and Christian education.
• B.A. and M.A., Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary, Ankeny, Iowa
• M.Div., Central Baptist Seminary, Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Ph.D., Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, Deerfield, Illinois
• Assistant Pastor, Calvary Baptist Church, Grinnell, Iowa
• Youth Pastor, Berean Baptist Church, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
• Assistant Pastor, First Baptist Church, Arlington Heights, Illinois
• Associate Pastor, Faith Baptist Church, Cambridge, Iowa
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
Greek III and IV (college)
Introduction to Biblical Exegesis
New Testament Theology
The Passion Week of Jesus
Preaching to Youth (college)
The Synoptic Gospels
Contact Dr. Brown to learn more about the programs at Faith Baptist Theological Seminary.
Dr. Domokos left the pastorate to teach at Faith, but he never stopped being a shepherd. For more than 30 year now he has shepherded men whom God has called to the pastorate. He used his shepherding skills in a different role when he served as president of Faith for five years. In addition, Dr. Domokos has served as interim pastor about 35 times in churches in Iowa. That kind of real-time experience gives helps him keep current with churches today. Dr. Domokos and his wife, Shirley, live in Ankeny. When Dr. Domokos is not preaching someplace on Sunday, he attends Ankeny Baptist Church in Ankeny.
• Baptist Bible Institute
• B.A., Cedarville College
• B.D., Grace Theological Seminary
• Youngstown State University
• Th.M., Grace Theological Seminary
• D.Min., Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
Pastoral and Teaching Experience
• Multiple interim pastoral ministries
• Pastor, Bible Baptist Church, Huntington, Indiana
• Pastor, Poland Village Baptist Church, Poland, Ohio
• President, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
Current Issues in Church Ministries
Introduction to Homiletics
Marriage and Family Counseling
Contact Dr. Domokos for information about Faith's Pastoral Training Department.
Chair, Division of
Christian Ministries and the
Pastoral Training Department
964.0601 ext. 271
Dr. Daniel Brown joined the Faith faculty in the fall of 2012 after an extensive background in pastoral ministry and seminary teaching. In addition to his pastoral ministry in New Jersey, he has served chruches as an interim pastor as well, making him a seasoned pastor and teacher of pastors. Dr. Brown's wife, Mary Jo, also joined the Faith faculty at the same time, so they are able to minister as a team. Dr. Brown is noted for his strong fundamental Baptist position. The Browns have four daughters.
• B.S., Faith Baptist Bible College
• M.Div, Th.M., Detroit Baptist Theological Seminary
• D.Min., Westminster Theological Seminary
Pastoral and Teaching Experience
• Youth Pastor, Blissfield Baptist Church, Blissfield, Michigan
• Assistant Pastor, Southwest Calvary Baptist Church, Houston, Texas
• Faculty, Denver Baptist Bible College, Denver, Colorado
• Senior Pastor, Kendall Park Baptist Church, Kendall Park, New Jersey
• Faculty, Central Baptist Theological Seminary, Plymouth, Minnesota
• Adjunct Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
Serving on the Pastoral Staff
Contact Dr. Brown to learn more about the college and seminary Pastoral Training Department at Faith.
Pastoral Training and Bible
Homecoming 2014September 12 and 13
Come back to Faith for a weekend of enjoyable Homecoming activities. Two new events this year—women's alumni soccer game and sand volleyball tournament.
Make plans to attend the premier youth group event this fall. Evangelistic emphasis so teens can bring their friends.