Chair, Office Administration Training Department
964.0601 ext. 212
Mrs. McFarling came to Faith in 1984, having taught in both public and Christian high schools. She is a credentialed and experienced teacher of office skills who emphasizes the ministry aspect of the administrative assistant. She keeps current with the latest office software, which means students in this program graduate with highly marketable skills. Mrs. McFarling lives in Ankeny and is an active member of Community Baptist Church.
• B.S., Northeast Missouri State University
• M.A., Northeast Missouri State University
• Instructor, Hedrick High School, Hedrick, Iowa
• Instructor, Cardinal High School, Eldon, Iowa
• Instructor, Grandview Park Baptist School, Des Moines, Iowa
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
Accounting I and II
Office Administration Internship
Office Administration Seminar
Advanced Computer Applications
Contact Mrs. McFarling for more information about Faith's Office Administration program.
Refresh ConferenceFebruary 9–12
A specialized conference for pastors and wives to refresh you in your ministry
Scholarship WeekendMarch 17–19
High School seniors: spend a weekend at Faith interviewing for scholarships.
Student Leadership SummitApril 14–16
Hear Carl Kerby and Dr.Jonathan Sarfati address the theme of Creation: The Great Debate.