Chair, Office Administration Training Department
964.0601 ext. 212
Mrs. McFarling came to Faith in 1984, having taught in both public and Christian high schools. She is a credentialed and experienced teacher of office skills who emphasizes the ministry aspect of the administrative assistant. She keeps current with the latest office software, which means students in this program graduate with highly marketable skills. Mrs. McFarling lives in Ankeny and is an active member of Community Baptist Church.
• B.S., Northeast Missouri State University
• M.A., Northeast Missouri State University
• Instructor, Hedrick High School, Hedrick, Iowa
• Instructor, Cardinal High School, Eldon, Iowa
• Instructor, Grandview Park Baptist School, Des Moines, Iowa
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
Accounting I and II
Office Administration Internship
Office Administration Seminar
Advanced Computer Applications
Contact Mrs. McFarling for more information about Faith's Office Administration program.
Fall Student OrientationAugust 21 and 22
Check the schedule for the orientation sessions for new students, returning students, and parents of new students.
Homecoming 2014September 12 and 13
Come back to Faith for a weekend of enjoyable Homecoming activities. Two new events this year—women's alumni soccer game and sand volleyball tournament.