Vice President for Business and Campus Operations and CFO
964.0601 ext. 210
Mr. Bjokne brings a background of ministry and business to his role as the vice president for business and campus operations and the CFO at Faith. Mr. Bjokne's work as business manager at Pillsbury Baptist Bible College acquainted him with a Bible college similar to Faith. His work with the P&B Foundation, a Christian organization with a focus on missions, prepared him to serve at Faith which has a strong missions emphasis. Mr. Bjokne's experience coupled with his passion for ministry makes him an effective and capable administrator.
• B.S., Mankato State College
• M.S., University of Minnesota
• M.Div., Central Baptist Theological Seminary of Minneapolis
• Superintendent, Fourth Baptist Christian School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Assistant school administrator and children's pastor, Tri-City Baptist Church, Tempe, Arizona
• Business manager, Pillsbury Baptist Bible College, Owatonna, Minnesota
• Business administrator and missions coordinator, P&B Foundation, Charlotte, North Carolina
Adjunct Faculty, Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
Contact Mr. Bjokne for information the services provided by the Business Office at Faith.
Faith Chorale Spring ConcertMarch 17
The Faith Chorale will present its annual spring concert March 17 at 7:00 pm. This concert will be held in the Nettleton Center.
Spring Alumni Dessert FellowshipMarch 27, 7 pm
Join us for a time of fellowship with old classmates, and hear what's new at Faith.
Instrumental Spring ConcertApril 7
The Faith Instrumental Ensembles will present their annual spring concert April 7 at 7:00 p.m. This concert will be held in the Nettleton Center.