Vice President for Business and Campus Operations and CFO
964.0601 ext. 210
Mr. Bjokne brings a background of ministry and business to his role as the vice president for business and campus operations and the CFO at Faith. Mr. Bjokne's work as business manager at Pillsbury Baptist Bible College acquainted him with a Bible college similar to Faith. His work with the P&B Foundation, a Christian organization with a focus on missions, prepared him to serve at Faith which has a strong missions emphasis. Mr. Bjokne's experience coupled with his passion for ministry makes him an effective and capable administrator.
• B.S., Mankato State College
• M.S., University of Minnesota
• M.Div., Central Baptist Theological Seminary of Minneapolis
• Superintendent, Fourth Baptist Christian School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Assistant school administrator and children's pastor, Tri-City Baptist Church, Tempe, Arizona
• Business manager, Pillsbury Baptist Bible College, Owatonna, Minnesota
• Business administrator and missions coordinator, P&B Foundation, Charlotte, North Carolina
Adjunct Faculty, Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
Contact Mr. Bjokne for information the services provided by the Business Office at Faith.
Minnesota Fall-Out RetreatOctober 20–22
A spiritually challenging weekend for Minnesota teens at Camp Jim.
Missions ConferenceOctober 24–28, 2016
Join the Faith Family as we focus attention on the theme "The Harvest is Now".
Festival of CarolsDecember 2 and 3
Begin your holiday season with a concert of festive Christmas music that highlights the birth of Christ.
Refresh ConferenceJanuary 31–February 3, 2017
A conference designed to refresh Christian leaders and their wives. Registration open.