Sally L. McFarling
Chair, Office Administration Department
964.0601 ext. 212
Mrs. McFarling came to Faith in 1984, having taught in both public and Christian high schools. She is a credentialed and experienced teacher of office skills who emphasizes the ministry aspect of the administrative assistant. She keeps current with the latest office software, which means students in this program graduate with highly marketable skills. Mrs. McFarling lives in Ankeny and is an active member of Community Baptist Church.
• B.S., Northeast Missouri State University
• M.A., Northeast Missouri State University
• Instructor, Hedrick High School, Hedrick, Iowa
• Instructor, Cardinal High School, Eldon, Iowa
• Instructor, Grandview Park Baptist School, Des Moines, Iowa
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
Accounting I and II
Advanced Computer Applications
Office Administration Internship
Office Administration Seminar
Contact Mrs. McFarling for more information about Faith's Administrative Assistant program.
Fall Semester OrientationAugust 20–22
Get full information about all the orientation activities.
Presidental Installation ServiceSeptember 17
Join us as we install Jim Tillotson as the new president of Faith.
Make plans now to bring your teens to the premier youth event this fall.
Refresh ConferenceFebruary 9–12
A specialized conference for pastors and wives to refresh you in your ministry