Sally L. McFarling
Chair, Office Administration Department
964.0601 ext. 212
Mrs. McFarling came to Faith in 1984, having taught in both public and Christian high schools. She is a credentialed and experienced teacher of office skills who emphasizes the ministry aspect of the administrative assistant. She keeps current with the latest office software, which means students in this program graduate with highly marketable skills. Mrs. McFarling lives in Ankeny and is an active member of Community Baptist Church.
• B.S., Northeast Missouri State University
• M.A., Northeast Missouri State University
• Instructor, Hedrick High School, Hedrick, Iowa
• Instructor, Cardinal High School, Eldon, Iowa
• Instructor, Grandview Park Baptist School, Des Moines, Iowa
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
Accounting I and II
Advanced Computer Applications
Office Administration Internship
Office Administration Seminar
Contact Mrs. McFarling for more information about Faith's Administrative Assistant program.
Chorale TourMarch 7–16
Attend one of the Chorale’s spring concerts in Illinois and Michigan.
Scholarship WeekendMarch 20–22
Seniors who have applied to Faith can interview for valuable scholarships.
Faith Pulpit DayMarch 31
Speakers this year will address the topic of the Family in Modern Culture.
Youth ConferenceApril 17–19
Pastor David Tebbenkamp will challenge teens to live Unashamed.