Robert L. Domokos
Chair, Division of
Christian Ministries and the
Pastoral Training Department
964.0601, ext. 271
Dr. Domokos left the pastorate to teach at Faith, but he never stopped being a shepherd. For more than 30 year now he has shepherded men whom God has called to the pastorate. He used his shepherding skills in a different role when he served as president of Faith for five years. In addition, Dr. Domokos has served as interim pastor about 35 times in churches in Iowa. That kind of real-time experience gives helps him keep current with churches today. Dr. Domokos and his wife, Shirley, live in Ankeny. When Dr. Domokos is not preaching someplace on Sunday, he attends Ankeny Baptist Church in Ankeny.
• Baptist Bible Institute
• B.A., Cedarville College
• B.D., Grace Theological Seminary
• Youngstown State University
• Th.M., Grace Theological Seminary
• D.Min., Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
• Multiple interim pastoral ministries
• Pastor, Bible Baptist Church, Huntington, Indiana
• Pastor, Poland Village Baptist Church, Poland, Ohio
• President, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
• Interim pastoral ministries
Current Issues in Church Ministries
Homiletics I and II
Introduction to Homiletics
Contact Dr. Domokos for information about Faith's Pastoral Training Department.
Alumni and Friends DinnerFriday, August 5
This free dinner will be sponsored by our Faith partner GuidOne Insurance.
Big events planned for the 2016 Homecoming! Make plans now to return and be a part.
Faith Classic Golf TournamentFriday, September 16
Calling all golfers! Play a round of golf on a premier course and help raise money for Faith scholarships.
FaithFestSaturday, September 24
Bring your teens to this premier youth event. Lots of fun activities with an evangelistic emphasis.