Robert L. Domokos
Chair, Division of
Christian Ministries and the
Pastoral Training Department
964.0601 ext. 271
Dr. Domokos left the pastorate to teach at Faith, but he never stopped being a shepherd. For more than 30 year now he has shepherded men whom God has called to the pastorate. He used his shepherding skills in a different role when he served as president of Faith for five years. In addition, Dr. Domokos has served as interim pastor about 35 times in churches in Iowa. That kind of real-time experience gives helps him keep current with churches today. Dr. Domokos and his wife, Shirley, live in Ankeny. When Dr. Domokos is not preaching someplace on Sunday, he attends Ankeny Baptist Church in Ankeny.
• Baptist Bible Institute
• B.A., Cedarville College
• B.D., Grace Theological Seminary
• Youngstown State University
• Th.M., Grace Theological Seminary
• D.Min., Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
• Multiple interim pastoral ministries
• Pastor, Bible Baptist Church, Huntington, Indiana
• Pastor, Poland Village Baptist Church, Poland, Ohio
• President, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
• Interim pastoral ministries
Current Issues in Church Ministries
Introduction to Homiletics
Marriage and Family Counseling
Contact Dr. Domokos for information about Faith's Pastoral Training Department.
Handbell ConcertOctober 24
Join us for an enjoyable concert featuring the solo handbell artistry of Christine Anderson.
Fall Bible ConferenceNovember 3-7
Faith Board members and other personnel explore the theme For Our Admonition—Lessons from the Old Testament.
Impact Youth ConferenceNovember 8–Owatonna, Minnesota
Bring your teens to a full day of activities and spiritual challenge.