English and Bible
964.0601, ext. 347
How many teachers have both an English degree and a seminary degree? Probably very few! Mr. Smith has both of those degrees which makes him ideally suited for teaching English at Faith. He brings his Biblical background into his English classes so students get a complete education. Faith offers several section so English each semester so Mr. Smith can give students individual help. Mr. Smith and his family live in Ankeny and are active members of Cross Road Baptist Church in Ames.
• B.A. and M.A., Iowa State University
• M.A. and M.Div., Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
• Graduate Teaching Assistant, Iowa State University
• Faculty, Ellsworth Community College, Iowa Falls, Iowa
• Assistant Pastor, Northridge Baptist Church, Des Moines, Iowa
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
English I & II
Contact Mr. Smith for information about our English classes.
Festival of CarolsDecember 4, 5
Begin your Christmas celebration by joining us for an evening of music that exalts our Savior.
Refresh ConferenceFebruary 9–12
A specialized conference for pastors and wives to refresh you in your ministry
Scholarship WeekendMarch 17–19
High School seniors: spend a weekend at Faith interviewing for scholarships.
Student Leadership SummitApril 14–16
Hear Carl Kerby and Dr.Jonathan Sarfati address the theme of Creation: The Great Debate.