English and Bible
964.0601 ext. 347
How many teachers have both an English degree and a seminary degree? Probably very few! Mr. Smith has both of those degrees which makes him ideally suited for teaching English at Faith. He brings his Biblical background into his English classes so students get a complete education. Faith offers several section so English each semester so Mr. Smith can give students individual help. Mr. Smith and his family live in Ankeny and are active members of Cross Road Baptist Church in Ames.
• B.A. and M.A., Iowa State University
• M.A. and M.Div., Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
• Graduate Teaching Assistant, Iowa State University
• Faculty, Ellsworth Community College, Iowa Falls, Iowa
• Assistant Pastor, Northridge Baptist Church, Des Moines, Iowa
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
English I & II
Contact Mr. Smith for information about our English classes.
Ministry in Focus WeekendFebruary 5-7, 2015
Are you considering full-time ministry? Join us for this special weekend to talk to pastors and missionaries and learn more about ministry.
Scholarship WeekendMarch 19-21, 2015
For seniors who have applied to Faith. Get to know Faith personnel and interview for substantial scholarships.
Student Leadership SummitApril 16-18, 2015
Evangelist Will Galkin and Dr. Paul Hartog will help teens confront their culture rather than conform to it.