English and Bible
964.0601 ext. 347
How many teachers have both an English degree and a seminary degree? Probably very few! Mr. Smith has both of those degrees which makes him ideally suited for teaching English at Faith. He brings his Biblical background into his English classes so students get a complete education. Faith offers several section so English each semester so Mr. Smith can give students individual help. Mr. Smith and his family live in Ankeny and are active members of Saylorville Baptist Church in Des Moines.
• B.A. and M.A., Iowa State University
• M.A. and M.Div., Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
• Graduate Teaching Assistant, Iowa State University
• Faculty, Ellsworth Community College, Iowa Falls, Iowa
• Assistant Pastor, Northridge Baptist Church, Des Moines, Iowa
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
English I & II
Contact Mr. Smith for information about our English classes.
Make plans to attend the premier youth group event this fall. Evangelistic emphasis so teens can bring their friends.
Handbell ConcertOctober 24
Join us for an enjoyable concert featuring the solo handbell artistry of Christine Anderson.
Fall Bible ConferenceNovember 3-7
Faith Board members and other personnel explore the theme For Our Admonition—Lessons from the Old Testament.
Impact Youth ConferenceNovember 8–Owatonna, Minnesota
Bring your teens to a full day of activities and spiritual challenge.