English and Bible
964.0601, ext. 347
How many teachers have both an English degree and a seminary degree? Probably very few! Mr. Smith has both of those degrees which makes him ideally suited for teaching English at Faith. He brings his Biblical background into his English classes so students get a complete education. Faith offers several section so English each semester so Mr. Smith can give students individual help. Mr. Smith and his family live in Ankeny and are active members of Cross Road Baptist Church in Ames.
• B.A. and M.A., Iowa State University
• M.A. and M.Div., Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
• Graduate Teaching Assistant, Iowa State University
• Faculty, Ellsworth Community College, Iowa Falls, Iowa
• Assistant Pastor, Northridge Baptist Church, Des Moines, Iowa
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
English I & II
Contact Mr. Smith for information about our English classes.
Faith Chorale Spring ConcertMarch 17
The Faith Chorale will present its annual spring concert March 17 at 7:00 pm. This concert will be held in the Nettleton Center.
Spring Alumni Dessert FellowshipMarch 27, 7 pm
Join us for a time of fellowship with old classmates, and hear what's new at Faith.
Instrumental Spring ConcertApril 7
The Faith Instrumental Ensembles will present their annual spring concert April 7 at 7:00 p.m. This concert will be held in the Nettleton Center.