English and Bible
964.0601 ext. 347
How many teachers have both an English degree and a seminary degree? Probably very few! Mr. Smith has both of those degrees which makes him ideally suited for teaching English at Faith. He brings his Biblical background into his English classes so students get a complete education. Faith offers several section so English each semester so Mr. Smith can give students individual help. Mr. Smith and his family live in Ankeny and are active members of Saylorville Baptist Church in Des Moines.
• B.A. and M.A., Iowa State University
• M.A. and M.Div., Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
• Graduate Teaching Assistant, Iowa State University
• Faculty, Ellsworth Community College, Iowa Falls, Iowa
• Assistant Pastor, Northridge Baptist Church, Des Moines, Iowa
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
English I & II
Contact Mr. Smith for information about our English classes.
Chorale TourMarch 7–16
Attend one of the Chorale’s spring concerts in Illinois and Michigan.
Scholarship WeekendMarch 20–22
Seniors who have applied to Faith can interview for valuable scholarships.
Faith Pulpit DayMarch 31
Speakers this year will address the topic of the Family in Modern Culture.
Youth ConferenceApril 17–19
Pastor David Tebbenkamp will challenge teens to live Unashamed.