Paul A. Hartog
964.0601, ext. 260
Dr. Paul Hartog is one of those unusual professors who is both a nationally recognized scholar and a local church practitioner. Dr. Paul is regarded as an authority in the field of early church history and has published numerous articles and a major book. He also is involved in local church ministry as a youth pastor. Students appreciate how Dr. Paul brings a thorough Biblical perspective to his history, ethics, and philosophy classes. Dr. Hartog and his family live in Des Moines and are active members of Maranatha Baptist Church in Grimes.
• Calvary Bible College
• B.A., Faith Baptist Bible College
• M.A. and M.Div., Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
• Certificate of Christian Apologetics, Biola University
• Certificate of Worship Studies, Webber Institute for Worship Studies
• Certificate of Nonprofit Management.
• M.A., Iowa State University
• Th.M., St. Andrew's Theological College
• Ph.D., Loyola University Chicago
• Assistant Pastor, Slater Baptist Church, Slater, Iowa
• Research Assistant, Loyola University Chicago
• Reference Assistant and Library Instructor, Cudahy Library, Chicago
• Teaching Fellow and Lecturer, Loyola University Chicago
• Assistant to the Director, Center for Christianity and Culture, Chicago
• Associate Pastor, Bible Baptist Church, Romeoville, Illinois
• Assistant Pastor, Maranatha Baptist Church, Grimes, Iowa
• Vice President for Academic Services and Dean of the Collge
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
• Adjunct Faculty, Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
Contemporary Ethical Issues
Introduction to Philosophy
Systematic Theology I & II
Western Civilization I & II
New Testament Seminar
Contact Dr. Hartog for more information about the Bible and Theology programs at Faith.
Presidental Installation ServiceSeptember 17
Join us as we install Jim Tillotson as the new president of Faith.
Come back to your alma mater to meet the new president and reconnect with friends.
Make plans now to bring your teens to the premier youth event this fall.
Refresh ConferenceFebruary 9–12
A specialized conference for pastors and wives to refresh you in your ministry