Paul A. Hartog
964.0601, ext. 260
Dr. Paul Hartog is an accomplished author and has also ministered as an assistant and associate pastor in Baptist churches in Slater, IA, Romeoville, IL, and Grimes, IA. He and his wife Alne have been blessed with three children (two sons and a daughter). He enjoys bicycling, tennis, and traveling with his sweetheart and family. Students appreciate how Dr. Paul brings a Biblical worldview to his history, ethics, and philosophy classes. Dr. Hartog and his family live in Des Moines and are active members of Maranatha Baptist Church in Grimes.
• Calvary University
• B.A., Faith Baptist Bible College
• M.A. and M.Div., Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
• Certificate of Christian Apologetics, Biola University
• Certificate of Worship Studies, Webber Institute for Worship Studies
• Certificate of Nonprofit Management, Iowa State University • Certificate of Online Instruction, University of Wisconsin-Madison • Certificate of Global Ethics, University of Eastern Finland
• M.A., Iowa State University
• Th.M., St. Andrew's Theological College
• Ph.D., Loyola University Chicago
• Assistant Pastor, Slater Baptist Church, Slater, Iowa
• Research Assistant, Loyola University Chicago
• Reference Assistant and Library Instructor, Cudahy Library, Chicago
• Teaching Fellow and Lecturer, Loyola University Chicago
• Assistant to the Director, Center for Christianity and Culture, Chicago
• Associate Pastor, Bible Baptist Church, Romeoville, Illinois
• Assistant Pastor, Maranatha Baptist Church, Grimes, Iowa
• Director of Library Services
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College & Theological Seminary
Introduction to Philosophy
Systematic Theology I & II
Western Civilization I & II
Greek Exegesis I & V
New Testament Seminar Church History I & II
Contact Dr. Hartog for more information about the Bible and Theology programs at Faith.
Faith Chorale Spring ConcertMarch 17
The Faith Chorale will present its annual spring concert March 17 at 7:00 pm. This concert will be held in the Nettleton Center.
Refresh ConferenceJanuary 31–February 3, 2017
A conference designed to refresh Christian leaders and their wives. Registration open.
Spring Alumni Dessert FellowshipMarch 27, 7 pm
Join us for a time of fellowship with old classmates, and hear what's new at Faith.