Paul A. Hartog
Professor, Vice President for Academic Services, and College Dean
964.0601 ext. 260
Dr. Paul Hartog is one of those unusual professors who is both a nationally recognized scholar and a local church practitioner. Dr. Paul is regarded as an authority in the field of early church history and has published numerous articles and a major book. He also is involved in local church ministry as a youth pastor. Students appreciate how Dr. Paul brings a thorough Biblical perspective to his history, ethics, and philosophy classes. Dr. Hartog and his family live in Des Moines and are active members of Maranatha Baptist Church in Grimes.
• Calvary Bible College
• B.A., Faith Baptist Bible College
• M.A. and M.Div., Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
• Certificate of Christian Apologetics, Biola University
• Certificate of Worship Studies, Webber Institute for Worship Studies
• Certificate of Nonprofit Management.
• M.A., Iowa State University
• Th.M., St. Andrew's Theological College
• Ph.D., Loyola University Chicago
• Assistant Pastor, Slater Baptist Church, Slater, Iowa
• Research Assistant, Loyola University Chicago
• Reference Assistant and Library Instructor, Cudahy Library, Chicago
• Teaching Fellow and Lecturer, Loyola University Chicago
• Assistant to the Director, Center for Christianity and Culture, Chicago
• Associate Pastor, Bible Baptist Church, Romeoville, Illinois
• Assistant Pastor, Maranatha Baptist Church, Grimes, Iowa
• Vice President for Academic Services and Dean of the Collge
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
• Adjunct Faculty, Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
Contemporary Ethical Issues
Introduction to Philosophy
Systematic Theology I & II
Western Civilization I & II
New Testament Seminar
Contact Dr. Hartog for more information about the Bible and Theology programs at Faith.
Homecoming 2014September 12 and 13
Come back to Faith for a weekend of enjoyable Homecoming activities. Two new events this year—women's alumni soccer game and sand volleyball tournament.
Make plans to attend the premier youth group event this fall. Evangelistic emphasis so teens can bring their friends.