Mrs. Martha Hartog teaches the Women's Ministry courses at Faith. She is an energetic, passionate teacher who combines years of women's ministry experience with a solid theological background. The result is courses that are Biblically-based and imminently practical. Mrs. Hartog is known for her personal attention to her students and her mentoring of them in ministering to other women. She and her husband, Dr. John Hartog II, are active members of Faith Baptist Church in Cambridge.
• B.A., Faith Baptist Bible College
• M.A., Faith Baptist Theological Seminary.
• Pastor's wife, Lipscomb Community Church, Lipscomb, Texas, and Maranatha Baptist Church, Grimes, Iowa
• Child Evangelism, Billings, Montana
• Library Clerk, Dallas Theological Seminary and Montana Institute of the Bible
• Dean of Women, Montana Institute of the Bible
• Academic Dean's Secretary, Calvary Bible College
• Assistant Librarian, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
• Adjunct Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
Devotional Preparation for Women
Ministering to Aging
Seminar: Women's Min. Issues
Women's Ministry Foundations
Women's Ministry Programming
Contact Mrs. Hartog for information about the Women's Ministry program at Faith.
Faith Pulpit DayMarch 30
This year's Faith Pulpit Day will focus on exposition in theology, preaching, and counseling.
Faith Missions ConferenceMarch 30-April 3
Finish My Work is the theme of this year's Missions Conference.
Spring Instrumental ConcertApril 10
Join us for a concert of sacred and classical music presented by the Faith Community Orchestra and Handbells.
Student Leadership SummitApril 16-18
Evangelist Will Galkin and Dr. Paul Hartog will help teens confront their culture rather than conform to it.
Chorale Concert at IRBCApril 18
The Chorale will present a special concert at the Iowa Regular Baptist Camp for people in northern Iowa and southern Minnesota.
Commencement WeekendMay 7, 8
Find a full schedule of the 2015 commencement weekend events.