Mrs. Martha Hartog teaches the Women's Ministry courses at Faith. She is an energetic, passionate teacher who combines years of women's ministry experience with a solid theological background. The result is courses that are Biblically-based and imminently practical. Mrs. Hartog is known for her personal attention to her students and her mentoring of them in ministering to other women. She and her husband, Dr. John Hartog II, are active members of Faith Baptist Church in Cambridge.
• B.A., Faith Baptist Bible College
• M.A., Faith Baptist Theological Seminary.
• Pastor's wife, Lipscomb Community Church, Lipscomb, Texas, and Maranatha Baptist Church, Grimes, Iowa
• Child Evangelism, Billings, Montana
• Library Clerk, Dallas Theological Seminary and Montana Institute of the Bible
• Dean of Women, Montana Institute of the Bible
• Academic Dean's Secretary, Calvary Bible College
• Assistant Librarian, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
• Adjunct Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
Devotional Preparation for Women
Ministering to Aging
Seminar: Women's Min. Issues
Women's Ministry Foundations
Women's Ministry Programming
Contact Mrs. Hartog for information about the Women's Ministry program at Faith.
Faith Chorale Spring ConcertMarch 17
The Faith Chorale will present its annual spring concert March 17 at 7:00 pm. This concert will be held in the Nettleton Center.
Spring Alumni Dessert FellowshipMarch 27, 7 pm
Join us for a time of fellowship with old classmates, and hear what's new at Faith.
Instrumental Spring ConcertApril 7
The Faith Instrumental Ensembles will present their annual spring concert April 7 at 7:00 p.m. This concert will be held in the Nettleton Center.