Mark E. Stupka
Chair, Christian School Department
964.0601 ext. 267
Mark served as an administrator and teacher in four Christian schools before joining the Faith faculty in 1998. These experiences, coupled with his strong academic background in education, make him an exceptional teacher at Faith. Dr. Stupka directs the field experience component of the Christian School program, which involves the placement of students in student teaching positions. Dr. Stupka and his family are active members at Maranatha Baptist Church in Grimes, where he serves as the associate pastor of Christian education.
• B.S., Faith Baptist Bible College
• Pillsbury Baptist Bible College
• M.S. in Educational Administration, Pensacola Christian College
• M.S. in Teaching, Learning, and Leadership, Drake University
• Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction, Argosy University
• Teacher/Coach, Owatonna Christian School
• Principal/Teacher, Grandview Park Baptist School, Des Moines, Iowa
• Principal/Teacher, Kanawha Christian School, Kanawha, Iowa
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
• Assistant Pastor, Maranatha Baptist Church, Grimes, Iowa
Adolescent Growth & Development
Clinical Practice Seminar
Human Growth & Development
Human Relations for Teachers
The Middle School Student
Teaching Physical Education
Contact Dr. Stupka for information about the field experience program of the Christian School Department at Faith.
Faith Chorale Spring ConcertMarch 17
The Faith Chorale will present its annual spring concert March 17 at 7:00 pm. This concert will be held in the Nettleton Center.
Spring Alumni Dessert FellowshipMarch 27, 7 pm
Join us for a time of fellowship with old classmates, and hear what's new at Faith.
Instrumental Spring ConcertApril 7
The Faith Instrumental Ensembles will present their annual spring concert April 7 at 7:00 p.m. This concert will be held in the Nettleton Center.