Mark E. Stupka
Chair, Christian School Department
964.0601 ext. 267
He served as an administrator and teacher in four Christian School before joining the Faith faculty in 1998. These experiences, coupled with his strong academic background in education, make him an exceptional teacher at Faith. Dr. Stupka directs the field experience component of the Christian School program, which involves the placement of students in student teaching positions. Dr. Stupka and his family are active members at Maranatha Baptist Church in Grimes, where he serves as the associate pastor of Christian education.
• B.S., Faith Baptist Bible College
• Pillsbury Baptist Bible College
• M.S. in Educational Administration, Pensacola Christian College
• M.S. in Teaching, Learning, and Leadership, Drake University
• Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction, Argosy University
• Teacher/Coach, Owatonna Christian School
• Principal/Teacher, Grandview Park Baptist School, Des Moines, Iowa
• Principal/Teacher, Kanawha Christian School, Kanawha, Iowa
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
• Assistant Pastor, Maranatha Baptist Church, Grimes, Iowa
Adolescent Growth & Development
Clinical Practice Seminar
Human Growth & Development
Human Relations for Teachers
The Middle School Student
Teaching Physical Education
Contact Dr. Stupka for information about the field experience program of the Christian School Department at Faith.
Chorale TourMarch 7–16
Attend one of the Chorale’s spring concerts in Illinois and Michigan.
Scholarship WeekendMarch 20–22
Seniors who have applied to Faith can interview for valuable scholarships.
Faith Pulpit DayMarch 31
Speakers this year will address the topic of the Family in Modern Culture.
Youth ConferenceApril 17–19
Pastor David Tebbenkamp will challenge teens to live Unashamed.