Mark E. Stupka
Chair, Christian School Department
964.0601 ext. 267
Mark served as an administrator and teacher in four Christian schools before joining the Faith faculty in 1998. These experiences, coupled with his strong academic background in education, make him an exceptional teacher at Faith. Dr. Stupka directs the field experience component of the Christian School program, which involves the placement of students in student teaching positions. Dr. Stupka and his family are active members at Maranatha Baptist Church in Grimes, where he serves as the associate pastor of Christian education.
• B.S., Faith Baptist Bible College
• Pillsbury Baptist Bible College
• M.S. in Educational Administration, Pensacola Christian College
• M.S. in Teaching, Learning, and Leadership, Drake University
• Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction, Argosy University
• Teacher/Coach, Owatonna Christian School
• Principal/Teacher, Grandview Park Baptist School, Des Moines, Iowa
• Principal/Teacher, Kanawha Christian School, Kanawha, Iowa
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
• Assistant Pastor, Maranatha Baptist Church, Grimes, Iowa
Adolescent Growth & Development
Clinical Practice Seminar
Human Growth & Development
Human Relations for Teachers
The Middle School Student
Teaching Physical Education
Contact Dr. Stupka for information about the field experience program of the Christian School Department at Faith.
Refresh ConferenceFebruary 9–12
A specialized conference for pastors and wives to refresh you in your ministry
Scholarship WeekendMarch 17–19
High School seniors: spend a weekend at Faith interviewing for scholarships.
Student Leadership SummitApril 14–16
Hear Carl Kerby and Dr.Jonathan Sarfati address the theme of Creation: The Great Debate.