Speech and Communications
Mrs. Lynn McCool joined the Faith faculty in 2012 after many year's experience teaching on the high school level. Her Master's degree from Iowa State University is in Rhetoric, Compositon, and Professional Communication, which ideally suits her for her teaching role at Faith. She is nearing completion of her doctoral program at Iowa State University. Lynn and her husband are active members at Maranatha Baptist Church in Grimes, Iowa.
• B.S., Cedarville University
• M.A., Iowa State University
• English Educator, Des Moines Christian School, Urbandale, Iowa
• Teaching Assistant, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa
• Adjunct faulty, Faith Baptist Bible College
• Adjunct Professor, Patrick Henry College, Purcellville, Virginia
• Introduction to Communications
• Public Speaking
Spring Chorale TourMarch 6–15
Attend one of the Chorale's concerts in Illinois, Indiana, and Missouri.
Spring Chorale ConcertMarch 20
Join us on the Faith campus for the annual spring Chorale concert.
Scholarship WeekendMarch 19-21
For seniors who have applied to Faith. Get to know Faith personnel and interview for substantial scholarships.
Faith Pulpit DayMarch 30
This years Faith Pulpit Day will explore exposition in preaching, in theology, and in counseling.
Student Leadership SummitApril 16-18
Evangelist Will Galkin and Dr. Paul Hartog will help teens confront their culture rather than conform to it.