Bible and Biblical Counseling
964.0601 ext. 254
The name, Dr. Jeff Newman, has become synonymous with Biblical counseling. He has taken his training and experience in the Biblical Counseling field and built Faith's Biblical Counseling program into a strong and effective part of the college and seminary. He teaches college counseling courses during the school year and offers counseling modules in the seminary. Students find his courses challenging and helpful. Dr. Newman and his family live in Ankeny are active members of Altoona Regular Baptist Church in Altoona.
• B.A., Faith Baptist Bible College
• M.A. and M.Div., Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
• D.Min., Westminster Theological Seminary
• Admissions Coordinator, Faith Baptist Bible College
• Director of Admissions and Financial Aid, Faith Baptist Bible College
• Vice President for Academic Services and Dean of the College, Faith Baptist Bible College
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
• Adjunct Faculty, Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
• Director of Educational Technology, Faith Baptist Bible College
Biblical Counseling Practicum
Foundations of Biblical Counseling
Intro to Psych and Counseling
Methods of Biblical Counseling
Contact Dr. Newman for information about the Biblical Counseling program at Faith.
Faith Pulpit DayMarch 30
This year's Faith Pulpit Day will focus on exposition in theology, preaching, and counseling.
Faith Missions ConferenceMarch 30-April 3
Finish My Work is the theme of this year's Missions Conference.
Spring Instrumental ConcertApril 10
Join us for a concert of sacred and classical music presented by the Faith Community Orchestra and Handbells.
Student Leadership SummitApril 16-18
Evangelist Will Galkin and Dr. Paul Hartog will help teens confront their culture rather than conform to it.
Chorale Concert at IRBCApril 18
The Chorale will present a special concert at the Iowa Regular Baptist Camp for people in northern Iowa and southern Minnesota.
Commencement WeekendMay 7, 8
Find a full schedule of the 2015 commencement weekend events.