964.0601 ext. 284
Mr. Anderson has had more than 30 years experience in leading and teaching in local church educational ministries. In addition, he spent 23 years at Regular Baptist Press as a writer, editor, and trainer of teachers. This experience helps him understand local church ministries from the viewpoint of the practitioner and the publisher. Mr. Anderson and his wife, Elly, live in Ankeny and are active members of Ankeny Baptist Church.
• B.A., Th.B., Faith Baptist Bible College
• M.Div., Th.M., Grace Theological Seminary
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
• Vacation Bible School editor, Regular Baptist Press
• Director of Training Resources, Regular Baptist Press
• Assistant to the GARBC National Representative
• Faculty and Director of Communications, Faith Baptist Bible College
• Adjunct Faculty, Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
Administering Christian Education
Christian Education of Adults
Christian Education of Children
Introduction to Local Church Ministries
Principles of Bible Teaching
Contact Mr. Anderson to learn more about the Local Church Ministries program at Faith.