Vice President for Advancement and Church Relations
Gene Matlock has an extensive background in ministry to churches and individuals. His experience in traveling the United States on behalf of Regular Baptist Press ideally equipped him to know the needs of pastors and churches and provide resources for them. In his role he oversees all advancement, alumni, and church relations services at Faith. He is eager to meet pastors, alumni, and friends of Faith to assist them in their ministries.
• B.S., Faith Baptist Bible College
• Assistant Pastor in two churches
• Summer Camp Director
• Church Planter and Pastor in the Twin Cities area
• Christian Education Consultant for Regular Baptist Press
Contact Gene Matlock for further information about the advancement, alumni, and church relations services at Faith.
Director of Communications
964.0601 ext. 284
Mr. Anderson serves as the Director of Communications at Faith. In that role he oversees the school's publications, web site, public relations, and placement services. He served for several years in editorial and administrative roles at Regular Baptist Press and the General Association of Regular Baptist Churches. He also chairs the Local Church Ministries Department at Faith. Mr. Anderson and his wife, Elly, live in Ankeny and are active members of Ankeny Baptist Church.
• B.A., Th.B., Faith Baptist Bible College
• M.Div., Th.M., Grace Theological Seminary
• Vacation Bible School editor, Regular Baptist Press
• Director of Training Resources, Regular Baptist Press
• Assistant to the GARBC National Representative
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
• Adjunct Faculty, Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
• Director of Communications, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
Contact Mr. Anderson for further information about any of the services of the Communications Office at Faith.
Dan Bjokne M.Div
Vice President for Business and Campus Operations and CFO
964.0601 ext. 210
Mr. Bjokne brings a background of ministry and business to his role as the vice president for business and campus operations and the CFO at Faith. Mr. Bjokne's work as business manager at Pillsbury Baptist Bible College acquainted him with a Bible college similar to Faith. His work with the P&B Foundation, a Christian organization with a focus on missions, prepared him to serve at Faith which has a strong missions emphasis. Mr. Bjokne's experience coupled with his passion for ministry makes him an effective and capable administrator.
• B.S., Mankato State College
• M.S., University of Minnesota
• M.Div., Central Baptist Theological Seminary of Minneapolis
Business and Ministry Experience
• Superintendent, Fourth Baptist Christian School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Assistant school administrator and children's pastor, Tri-City Baptist Church, Tempe, Arizona
• Business manager, Pillsbury Baptist Bible College, Owatonna, Minnesota
• Business administrator and missions coordinator, P&B Foundation, Charlotte, North Carolina
Contact Mr. Bjokne for information about the services provided by the Business Office at Faith.
For more than 27 years Mr. Mohler has served in a variety of financial positions for nonprofit organizations, mainly religious organizations. For several years he was the Vice President for Business and CFO at Faith. After leaving Faith, he started and currently directs the Faith Community Foundation in Des Moines. His strong financial background makes him well qualified to serve now as Faith's financial consultant. Mr. Mohler and his wife, Linda, live in West Des Moines and are active members of Maranatha Baptist Church in Grimes.
• B.A., Cedarville College
• Director of Treasury Operations, Moody Bible Institute
• Manager and Vice President of Investments, Moody Bible Institute
• Vice President of Resource Management, Moody Bible Institute
• Treasurer and Assistant Secretary, Moody Bible Institute
• Chief Financial Officer, Moody Bible Institute
• President and Chief Executive Officer, D. L. Moody Trust Company
• President and Chief Operating Office, King Trust Charitable Gift Fund
• Vice President for Business and Chief Financial Officer, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
• President and Chief Executive Officer, Faith Community Foundation
Dr. Ernie Schmidt brings a rich pastoral and administrative background to his role as interim president of Faith. His pastoral experience makes him suited for leading a Bible college. His administrative background gives him the credentials and the skills to lead a college. Dr. Schmidt combines the pastor's heart with the administrator's expertise to provide effective executive leadership at Faith.
• B.A., Pillsbury Baptist Bible College
• M.Div., Central Baptist Theological Seminary
• D.Min., Central Baptist Theological Seminary
• Pastor,Chisago Lakes Baptist Church, Chisago City, Minnesota
• Pastor, Grace Baptist Church, Owatonna, Minnesota
• Pastor, Bozeman Baptist Church, Bozeman, Montana
• Pastor, Parkers Lake Baptist Church, Plymouth, Minnesota
• Pastor, Sterling Baptist Church, Sterlinlg, Alaska
• Pastor, Community Baptist Church, Ankeny, Iowa
Teaching and Administrative Experience
• Pillsbury Baptist Bible College, Chair of Pastorology Department
• Northland Baptist Bible College, Dean of the Bible Department and Coordinator of Graduate Studies
• Faith Baptist Theological Seminary, Chair of Practical Theology Department, Associate Dean, Seminary Dean
• Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary, interim president
Contact Dr. Schmidt to learn more about Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary.
Spring Chorale TourMarch 6–15
Attend one of the Chorale's concerts in Illinois, Indiana, and Missouri.
Spring Chorale ConcertMarch 20
Join us on the Faith campus for the annual spring Chorale concert.
Scholarship WeekendMarch 19-21
For seniors who have applied to Faith. Get to know Faith personnel and interview for substantial scholarships.
Faith Pulpit DayMarch 30
This years Faith Pulpit Day will explore exposition in preaching, in theology, and in counseling.
Student Leadership SummitApril 16-18
Evangelist Will Galkin and Dr. Paul Hartog will help teens confront their culture rather than conform to it.