Vice President for Advancement and Church Relations
Gene Matlock has an extensive background in ministry to churches and individuals. His experience in traveling the United States on behalf of Regular Baptist Press ideally equipped him to know the needs of pastors and churches and provide resources for them. In his role he oversees all advancement, alumni, and church relations services at Faith. He is eager to meet pastors, alumni, and friends of Faith to assist them in their ministries.
• B.S., Faith Baptist Bible College
• Assistant Pastor in two churches
• Summer Camp Director
• Church Planter and Pastor in the Twin Cities area
• Christian Education Consultant for Regular Baptist Press
Contact Gene Matlock for further information about the advancement, alumni, and church relations services at Faith.
Director of Communications
964.0601 ext. 284
Mr. Anderson serves as the Director of Communications at Faith. In that role he oversees the school's publications, web site, public relations, and placement services. He served for several years in editorial and administrative roles at Regular Baptist Press and the General Association of Regular Baptist Churches. He also chairs the Local Church Ministries Department at Faith. Mr. Anderson and his wife, Elly, live in Ankeny and are active members of Ankeny Baptist Church.
• B.A., Th.B., Faith Baptist Bible College
• M.Div., Th.M., Grace Theological Seminary
• Vacation Bible School editor, Regular Baptist Press
• Director of Training Resources, Regular Baptist Press
• Assistant to the GARBC National Representative
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
• Adjunct Faculty, Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
• Director of Communications, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
Contact Mr. Anderson for further information about any of the services of the Communications Office at Faith.
Dan Bjokne M.Div
Vice President for Business and Campus Operations and CFO
964.0601 ext. 210
Mr. Bjokne brings a background of ministry and business to his role as the vice president for business and campus operations and the CFO at Faith. Mr. Bjokne's work as business manager at Pillsbury Baptist Bible College acquainted him with a Bible college similar to Faith. His work with the P&B Foundation, a Christian organization with a focus on missions, prepared him to serve at Faith which has a strong missions emphasis. Mr. Bjokne's experience coupled with his passion for ministry makes him an effective and capable administrator.
• B.S., Mankato State College
• M.S., University of Minnesota
• M.Div., Central Baptist Theological Seminary of Minneapolis
Business and Ministry Experience
• Superintendent, Fourth Baptist Christian School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Assistant school administrator and children's pastor, Tri-City Baptist Church, Tempe, Arizona
• Business manager, Pillsbury Baptist Bible College, Owatonna, Minnesota
• Business administrator and missions coordinator, P&B Foundation, Charlotte, North Carolina
Contact Mr. Bjokne for information about the services provided by the Business Office at Faith.
For more than 27 years Mr. Mohler has served in a variety of financial positions for nonprofit organizations, mainly religious organizations. For several years he was the Vice President for Business and CFO at Faith. After leaving Faith, he started and currently directs the Faith Community Foundation in Des Moines. His strong financial background makes him well qualified to serve now as Faith's financial consultant. Mr. Mohler and his wife, Linda, live in West Des Moines and are active members of Maranatha Baptist Church in Grimes.
• B.A., Cedarville College
• Director of Treasury Operations, Moody Bible Institute
• Manager and Vice President of Investments, Moody Bible Institute
• Vice President of Resource Management, Moody Bible Institute
• Treasurer and Assistant Secretary, Moody Bible Institute
• Chief Financial Officer, Moody Bible Institute
• President and Chief Executive Officer, D. L. Moody Trust Company
• President and Chief Operating Office, King Trust Charitable Gift Fund
• Vice President for Business and Chief Financial Officer, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
• President and Chief Executive Officer, Faith Community Foundation
James D. Maxwell III
Dr. James D. Maxwell III brings a rich pastoral and administrative background to his role as president of Faith. His pastoral experience makes him suited for leading a Bible college. His extensive administrative background gives him the credentials and the skills to lead a college. Dr. Maxwell combines the pastor's heart with the administrator's expertise to provide effective executive leadership at Faith. Dr. Maxwell and his wife, Leslie, live in Ankeny and are active members of Ankeny Baptist Church.
• B.A., Omaha Baptist Bible College
• M.Div., Grand Rapids Theological Seminary
• D.Min., Baptist Bible Seminary
• Pastor, Mount Ayr Regular Baptist Church, Mount Ayr, Iowa
• Pastor, Lakeview Baptist Church, Lakeview, Michigan
• Pastor, Delhi Baptist Church, Jerseyville, Illinois
• Pastor, Union Grove Baptist Church, Union Grove, Wisconsin
• Pastor, Calvary Baptist Church, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Executive Leadership Experience
• Director, The Forgiveness Project
• Board member, Camp Manitoumi,
• Board member, Cornerstone University
• Board member, Wisconsin Baptists for Life
• Board member, Men for Christ
• Board member, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
• Council member, IL-MO Association of Regular Baptist Churches
• Council member, Wisconsin Association of Regular Baptist Churches
• Council member, General Association of Regular Baptist Churches
• State Representative, Wisconsin Association of Regular Baptist Churches
Contact Dr. Maxwell to learn more about Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary.