For more than 27 years Mr. Mohler has served in a variety of financial positions for nonprofit organizations, mainly religious organizations. For several years he was the Vice President for Business and CFO at Faith. After leaving Faith, he started and currently directs the Faith Community Foundation in Des Moines. His strong financial background makes him well qualified to serve now as Faith's financial consultant. Mr. Mohler and his wife, Linda, live in West Des Moines and are active members of Maranatha Baptist Church in Grimes.
• B.A., Cedarville College
• Director of Treasury Operations, Moody Bible Institute
• Manager and Vice President of Investments, Moody Bible Institute
• Vice President of Resource Management, Moody Bible Institute
• Treasurer and Assistant Secretary, Moody Bible Institute
• Chief Financial Officer, Moody Bible Institute
• President and Chief Executive Officer, D. L. Moody Trust Company
• President and Chief Operating Office, King Trust Charitable Gift Fund
• Vice President for Business and Chief Financial Officer, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
• President and Chief Executive Officer, Faith Community Foundation
Ministry in Focus WeekendFebruary 5-7, 2015
Are you considering full-time ministry? Join us for this special weekend to talk to pastors and missionaries and learn more about ministry.
Scholarship WeekendMarch 19-21, 2015
For seniors who have applied to Faith. Get to know Faith personnel and interview for substantial scholarships.
Student Leadership SummitApril 16-18, 2015
Evangelist Will Galkin and Dr. Paul Hartog will help teens confront their culture rather than conform to it.