For more than 27 years Mr. Mohler has served in a variety of financial positions for nonprofit organizations, mainly religious organizations. For several years he was the Vice President for Business and CFO at Faith. After leaving Faith, he started and currently directs the Faith Community Foundation in Des Moines. His strong financial background makes him well qualified to serve now as Faith's financial consultant. Mr. Mohler and his wife, Linda, live in West Des Moines and are active members of Maranatha Baptist Church in Grimes.
• B.A., Cedarville College
• Director of Treasury Operations, Moody Bible Institute
• Manager and Vice President of Investments, Moody Bible Institute
• Vice President of Resource Management, Moody Bible Institute
• Treasurer and Assistant Secretary, Moody Bible Institute
• Chief Financial Officer, Moody Bible Institute
• President and Chief Executive Officer, D. L. Moody Trust Company
• President and Chief Operating Office, King Trust Charitable Gift Fund
• Vice President for Business and Chief Financial Officer, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
• President and Chief Executive Officer, Faith Community Foundation
Big events planned for the 2016 Homecoming! Make plans now to return and be a part.
Faith Classic Golf TournamentFriday, September 16
Calling all golfers! Play a round of golf on a premier course and help raise money for Faith scholarships.
FaithFestSaturday, September 24
Bring your teens to this premier youth event. Lots of fun activities with an evangelistic emphasis.
Minnesota Fall-Out RetreatOctober 20–22
A spiritually challenging weekend for Minnesota teens at Camp Jim.