Dan Bjokne M.Div
Vice President for Business and Campus Operations and CFO
964.0601 ext. 210
Mr. Bjokne brings a background of ministry and business to his role as the vice president for business and campus operations and the CFO at Faith. Mr. Bjokne's work as business manager at Pillsbury Baptist Bible College acquainted him with a Bible college similar to Faith. His work with the P&B Foundation, a Christian organization with a focus on missions, prepared him to serve at Faith which has a strong missions emphasis. Mr. Bjokne's experience coupled with his passion for ministry makes him an effective and capable administrator.
• B.S., Mankato State College
• M.S., University of Minnesota
• M.Div., Central Baptist Theological Seminary of Minneapolis
Business and Ministry Experience
• Superintendent, Fourth Baptist Christian School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Assistant school administrator and children's pastor, Tri-City Baptist Church, Tempe, Arizona
• Business manager, Pillsbury Baptist Bible College, Owatonna, Minnesota
• Business administrator and missions coordinator, P&B Foundation, Charlotte, North Carolina
Contact Mr. Bjokne for information about the services provided by the Business Office at Faith.
Walton Lecture SeriesApril 23-25
Dr. Roy Beacham from Central Baptist Theological Seminary will present this year's Walton Lecture Series on the topic of "Those Pesky Prophets: Toward a Clearer Understanding of Old Testament Prophecy."
Commencement ServicesMay 8, 9
Join graduates, family, and friends for our special Commencement events.