Vice President for Advancement and Church Relations
Gene Matlock has an extensive background in ministry to churches and individuals. His experience in traveling the United States on behalf of Regular Baptist Press ideally equipped him to know the needs of pastors and churches and provide resources for them. In his role he oversees all advancement, alumni, and church relations services at Faith. He is eager to meet pastors, alumni, and friends of Faith to assist them in their ministries.
• B.S., Faith Baptist Bible College
• Assistant Pastor in two churches
• Summer Camp Director
• Church Planter and Pastor in the Twin Cities area
• Christian Education Consultant for Regular Baptist Press
Contact Gene Matlock for further information about the advancement, alumni, and church relations services at Faith.
Director of Communications
964.0601 ext. 284
Mr. Anderson serves as the Director of Communications at Faith. In that role he oversees the school's publications, web site, public relations, and placement services. He served for several years in editorial and administrative roles at Regular Baptist Press and the General Association of Regular Baptist Churches. He also chairs the Local Church Ministries Department at Faith. Mr. Anderson and his wife, Elly, live in Ankeny and are active members of Ankeny Baptist Church.
• B.A., Th.B., Faith Baptist Bible College
• M.Div., Th.M., Grace Theological Seminary
• Vacation Bible School editor, Regular Baptist Press
• Director of Training Resources, Regular Baptist Press
• Assistant to the GARBC National Representative
• Faculty, Faith Baptist Bible College
• Adjunct Faculty, Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
• Director of Communications, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
Contact Mr. Anderson for further information about any of the services of the Communications Office at Faith.
Dan Bjokne M.Div
Vice President for Business and Campus Operations and CFO
964.0601 ext. 210
Mr. Bjokne brings a background of ministry and business to his role as the vice president for business and campus operations and the CFO at Faith. Mr. Bjokne's work as business manager at Pillsbury Baptist Bible College acquainted him with a Bible college similar to Faith. His work with the P&B Foundation, a Christian organization with a focus on missions, prepared him to serve at Faith which has a strong missions emphasis. Mr. Bjokne's experience coupled with his passion for ministry makes him an effective and capable administrator.
• B.S., Mankato State College
• M.S., University of Minnesota
• M.Div., Central Baptist Theological Seminary of Minneapolis
Business and Ministry Experience
• Superintendent, Fourth Baptist Christian School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Assistant school administrator and children's pastor, Tri-City Baptist Church, Tempe, Arizona
• Business manager, Pillsbury Baptist Bible College, Owatonna, Minnesota
• Business administrator and missions coordinator, P&B Foundation, Charlotte, North Carolina
Contact Mr. Bjokne for information about the services provided by the Business Office at Faith.
For more than 27 years Mr. Mohler has served in a variety of financial positions for nonprofit organizations, mainly religious organizations. For several years he was the Vice President for Business and CFO at Faith. After leaving Faith, he started and currently directs the Faith Community Foundation in Des Moines. His strong financial background makes him well qualified to serve now as Faith's financial consultant. Mr. Mohler and his wife, Linda, live in West Des Moines and are active members of Maranatha Baptist Church in Grimes.
• B.A., Cedarville College
• Director of Treasury Operations, Moody Bible Institute
• Manager and Vice President of Investments, Moody Bible Institute
• Vice President of Resource Management, Moody Bible Institute
• Treasurer and Assistant Secretary, Moody Bible Institute
• Chief Financial Officer, Moody Bible Institute
• President and Chief Executive Officer, D. L. Moody Trust Company
• President and Chief Operating Office, King Trust Charitable Gift Fund
• Vice President for Business and Chief Financial Officer, Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
• President and Chief Executive Officer, Faith Community Foundation
Jim Tillotson brings a strong pastoral and church planting background to his role as president of Faith. Jim was the senior pastor of Meadowlands Baptist Church in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, from 1997-2015. Under his leadership the church grew to 500 from a core group of 10 people. During his ministry Jim led the church in planting four other churches, and he helped to establish a Christian school and a small Bible college at the church. He serves on both the Canadian and U.S.A. councils of Baptist Mid-Missions. Jim's pastoral background, his administrative experience in leading a large church, and his passion to train servant-leaders makes him ideally suited to lead Faith.
• B.A., Northland Baptist Bible College
• M.M., Northland Baptist Bible College
• Assistant Pastor, De Forest Baptist Church, De Forest, Wisconsin
• Assistant Pastor, Independent Baptist Church, Bolingbrook, Illinois
• Senior Pastor, Meadowlands Baptist Church, Edmonton, Alberta
Contact President Tillotson to learn more about Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary.
Recap of Presidential Installation ServiceSeptember 17
Find a story of the presidential installation service on September 17.
Make plans now to bring your teens to the premier youth event this fall.
Missions ConferenceOctober 12–16
Attend this year's Missions Conference for a fresh look at worldwide missions.
Refresh ConferenceFebruary 9–12
A specialized conference for pastors and wives to refresh you in your ministry